NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Review for: Jessica more...
It's very nice as a gloss and it's very pretty but it doesn't really plump like it says. It hardly tingles but it smells and feels nice on the lips, I just wish it was a little stronger and did exactly what it said.
Livia P.
. Does it plump my lips? It's a good question. I feel like it did, but visually, I can't tell how much? I mean, I could see the wrinkly lines are less visible but they're still there, ya know what I'm saying? Also, it doesn't make my lips look ridiculously out of portion after 'plumping' it. It doesn't give me luscious lips like Lupita Nyong'o's too. The wearing process is quite mundane as well. I wouldn't apply this after putting on lipstick unless I use a reusable/disposable applicator but I'm a lazy person, so I'd rather wear this plumper over my bare lips instead.
Charley P.
Norfolk
It was an okay product not the best I’ve tried but pretty good. Tried it for a little while. Didn’t do really anything noticeable. But that is just my experience and my opinion. Hope you like my review sorry I don’t have any pictures
Richsabeth M.
Me ha encantado el producto en serio, me encanta el color del labial y como me queda me gusta en serio mucho mucho, mis amigos le ha encantado el producto igual ❤️
Marti C.
i love this product! i use it in every day life. don’t know how i’ve ever lived without it! does exactly what its supposed to do and even more! was definitely worth the buy and i will definitely be buying again in the future!!!
Amy P.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
lovely product , has a nice colour range, was first time using and results were good , makes your lips feel soft and plumped , the colour has good pigmentation and was very easy to use , would recommend to others
Emma❤️ a.
purley
Love this , one of my favourite lip products at the moment. It really does make your lips look bigger and fuller , if u want a lip plumper I would recommend this
alishia k.
norwich
Lovely pigment and isn’t sticky, feels nice and smooth. You can definitely feel the tingling and notice a plumping effect however it seems to wear off quickly which is ok if you take it out with you and can top up regularly.
KEISHA G.
SURREY
Review for: Pamela more...
Love this plumper goes on smoothe and doesnnot feel sticky at all. Variety of colours which i love and actually plumps your lips! I would definitely buy this product again and would definitely recommend it!
Sualeha A.
Delhi
NYX is one of my favourite brands. They always offer the best products with fine quality. This lip plumper is truly amazing leaving my lips smooth, plumped and beautiful.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?