NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Amber H.
Fredericton, NB
Review for: Lisa more...
I’m really weird about my lips and find they aren’t as “full” as I’d like them to be. This lip plumper has been a god sent. It lasts quite a while and does the trick. I would recommend these to just about any.

Oh did I mention the price is right?
Maddie R.
St. Thomas
Review for: Jessica more...
I love this shade and it made my lips feel like ice, it was my first time using it, but won’t be my last. I like how it goes on and would recommend to anybody looking for an affordable lip plump! Thankyou Nyx!
Joana R.
Lisbon
It doesn't really make a huge difference in the volume of my lips. What it does is leave a stinging sensation and it has a wonderful sparkle to it, which looks very appealing. Overall it's a bit disappointing
Raine K.
Review for: Pamela more...
This lip plumper is amazing!! I love it. It works for me. Doesn't make my lips dry or to moist. It was only $15 so not to bad at all. The packaging was decent, I would recommend this product to all. Very good.
This product is so amazing and makes my lips look great. I have average sized lips but this product gives me the confidence for my lips to look bigger. Would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Stacey S.
Newport
The price point and packaging is nice, wish they sold this in a larger size as I found I had to use a lot of the product for my desired result, slight overbearing chemically taste and scent nothing too extreme
Sanya H.
I really swear by NYX lip products. They never seem to disappoint me. The lip plumper is so creamy and good in its colour. The price is also good for this product. It’s easy to use and has nice packaging. I would definitely buy this again! 100%. I recommend this to all lip product lovers!
Sophie H.
Rugby
Review for: Scarlett more...
This was a good product which was easy to apply and did make a nice difference to my lips making them look fuller. It was a good price and I would buy it again in the future and I do recommend it too others.
Lara W.
This is the best brand for every kind of makeup. But specially for the lips. The color range is so large and it stays the whole day. The application is easy and very precise. You can use it many days in a row without letting your lips dry out.
member-9524b
I bought this without any prior knowledge about this product. I was looking for a good lip plumping gloss and thought I'd try out this because I typically have enjoyed NYX lip products. It comes with a wand-tip applicator which makes it easy, quick, and convenient to apply the product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?