NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Makayla G.
Hillsboro
Review for: Lisa more...
I love nyx products and this is no exception. The only thing is that I wish they had just a clear one so that I can wear a different color over it. But this is great for ifyou want a sidle natural look but also beautiful plump lips!
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
The NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper was not my favorite. It was good because it does tingle and make your lips feel plumper, but the formula is very sticky. It's not a very comfortable wear.
Diana M.
ocean city MD
Review for: Scarlett more...
This lip product is good when you want a more settled lip plumper it looks awesome when you use lip gloss once you are done using this lip plumper it’s also in a good price when it comes to buy them
elyzabethcherie c.
Las Vegas
I love the fact that there were multiple shades to choose from. The pumper was versatile as it worked as a lip color as well as gloss. However, it only slightly allowed for my lips to look more full.
Alexandra V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela, Elizabeth, Other more...
I really loved this color-shade. It looked really good on my complex and I actually received a few compliments on it. I also like how it’s not as long as most lipglosses, so it didn’t take a whole lot of room in my makeup bag.
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Kim more...
Nyx is a brand i trust! Between the price and quality of their products!
As for this particular lip plump gloss it works fabulous, gives your lips a slight plump along with a shimmery and shiny glow!
khrystal c.
I have these in Kim, Elizabeth, and Jessica. Not necessarily impressed with these. But they're not horrible. They remind me of Bonne Belle lip glosses...with a tingle. They are a bit too sticky with no real color payoff. But if you're going for a natural look with just a touch of color and some lip plump-age, go for it! As with any "plumping" product, though - you're not going to see your lips inflate or anything.
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
This plumper is nice you feel it tingling it is glossy and I feel it should be a gloss it doesn't plump enough for me it doesn't last long but if your looking for a lip gloss this will work for you
Devany C.
Review for: Jessica more...
Really love this product sent by influenster its was ver quick to get here and very nice packaging. It apply so smooth and easy for anyone, it was an awesome product better than my expectations and i really recommend this product.
Skyler B.
Eldred
The packaging I wasn’t a HUGE fan of, I never am with NYX. but at the end of the day this was a great product. The color comes off nice and it really does plump the lips like it says it’s going to.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?