NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Hanna K.
I mean it was great, it worked well. But it’s not the best , my friend loves this but it didn’t fit that well for me. But it fits soooo well for her. Off it can’t do miracles but it’s good. And affordable so can’t complain👏🏻
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
Review for: Jessica more...
Overall the product was amazing value for money and such a good drugstore product. I was a first time user and will be purchasing again. It was extremely long lasting for the plumping effect and also felt very moisturising.
Lorna P.
El color es extremadamente agradable pues le da a los labios una tonalidad de brillo y de la forma durante todo el día sin necesidad de grandes retoques, permite transportarlo fácil y el producto no es extremadamente caro y brinda calidad de manera poco costosa
Beautybycary V.
Ponce
Review for: Elizabeth more...
It do what it claims and leave your lips with that plump effect but not for long time. You can put it on top of a matte lipstick for a glossy and healthy look but also put it alone for a wash of color. I think people who don’t like plumping glosses would not like it.
Πολυξένη-Αudrey H.
newcastle upon tyne
It stings but god it does an amazing job, it makes your lips look like they’ve been enhanced and for the price of it you can’t complain I’ve replaced the product as soon as I’ve finished them I’m in loveee
Rebecca C.
greenfield
I love this product! I never found a lip plumper that seemed to work until I came across this! It glides on smooth and smells lovely! The plump is noticeable without looking fake. I use with a lip liner and call it a day!
Nix B.
Kent , Maidstone
I naturally have thick lips but I wanted to give them a little boost. I gave NYX a chance but it really isn’t for me. It felt sticky on my lips and they didn’t feel or look any different from before :( wouldn’t recommend.
Baby T.
Review for: Scarlett more...
This lip plumber was excellent. I loved using it all the time. This was my first time using it and I loved it. I had high expectations and it was just awesome. I got many uses out of it. I would definitely get this again.
Chloe A.
Scotland
Review for: Liv more...
I thought again this product wasn’t the best but on the other hand is very cheap and still good value for money. It’s very easy to apply and met my expectations fully. I would recommend if looking for a cheap alternative.
Miral M.
London, ON
Review for: Lindsay more...
I like it and like that it has different shades so it’s not only one shade and it plumps well but the only thing that’s annoying is it doesn’t last that long very well it goes away pretty easy but it’s not bad overall it does the job
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?