NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Matilde R.
I like really like this product. Tbh it hurts a little bit but it doesn't feel bad at all. It gives a nice glow to your lips and that's my favourite part of it. I recommend you to buy if you want to try a different type of lipstick and the best part is that it is not expensive. x
Susan Estefania D.
Review for: Scarlett, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Bueno mi sincera opinión de este producto es la siguiente:

El aplicador me gusta, el mango es proporcional al envase del producto como tal.

La fórmula del producto es buena, tiene buena pigmentación y no es parchoso, porlomenos en mis labios no se cuartea, no se mete en los pliegues de mis labios.
Pooja S.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This gloss is a really pretty colour, but it didn’t seem to plump my lips much. It has a really nice tingly feel when you apply it. I wish it did plump my lips more because I really like the colour.
Supriya S.
The lip gloss comes in a transparent, round plastic tube with a black-colored cap. The tube has a graphic design of a syringe drawn over it, which looks quiet striking. It comes with a doe-foot applicator. You can find the shade name at the bottom of the tube. The tube has details like shelf life and ingredients mentioned over it. The gloss has a very smooth creamy texture to it. The shimmers can’t be felt on lips during application. It goes on supersmoothly over lips. But it stings badly on lips for a while like one has rubbed pepper over lips. And after that stingy feeling the lips feel subtly plumped up. The consistency is very balanced; it neither feels gloopy nor runny. I really like the formulation of the gloss. The formula is absolutely non-drying and lightweight on lips. The gloss doesn’t acquire any pigmentation or color; it’s just mildly tinted and this shade appears completely natural upon application. The gloss gives a healthy effect to lips which makes it suitable to wear it alone sometimes. The finish of the gloss doesn’t feel overly glossy but the shimmers sparkle a lot. Shade is very mild peachy pink color, which will suit almost every skin tone.
• Packaging looks really attractive.
• Staying power is quite good for a gloss.
• The rainbow color shimmers give a nice sparkle to the gloss.
• The shimmers in it are not at all overpowering.
• Gives a subtle plumping effect to lips.
• Is perfect for those beauties who have thin lips and want fuller lips instantly.
• The texture is really nonsticky and nonwaxy kind and yet feels so moisturizing on lips.
• Acquires a mild smell which doesn’t linger for long.
• Is perfect to wear on every occasion.
• Doesn’t dry out lips.
• Price is quite reasonable from a brand like NYX.
Tessa S.
England, London, Ealing
It was OK although I have used better products before. Brands such as Laura Mercier and Clinique but it is good because it is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere
Alina A.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This was my first lip plumper and I was so scared that I'd have 'fish lips' if I used it but noooo, it definitely tingled a little bit but it was just perfect for my lips!
member-ccb64
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I’ve enjoyed using this product as my lips didn’t feel crusty or dry after, I also enjoyed using it as my lips looks a bit more plumped then normal which is good because I don’t have very big lips and it’s a great way to have bigger lips for temporary not permanently.
Tanmai K.
New Delhi
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Scarlett, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Love this brand and its products!  These lip plumoers are my favourite.  Just apply it and you are ready to go.  It gives you those juicy and plumpy lips. Amazing product and amazing quality.  The packaging is also great.  It will suit all tyoes of skin tones and akin types.
Isabella G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Lisa more...
Does wonders for a girl with small lips such as myself. I got it as a gift from my mom some time ago and I didn't think it would work, so I was impressed. Affordable option for a lip plumper. I would buy again for sure.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
This is perfect for your lips, it plumps them so nice and big yet keeps them feeling soft and moist, the colours are nice and rich in tone and also feels so nice when applying
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?