NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Rukhsar T.
Review for: Angelina more...
This lip plumper has a nice color and all, but I wouldn't call it a lip "plumper" at all. I would just call it lip gloss. Yes, you get that tingly sensation on your lips as well as a cool feeling, but my lips just look the same. It is easy to apply on my lips, it comes off like every other lip gloss, and it didn't cause my mouth any irritation. If you want a lip gloss, then I suggest this one. If you are looking for lip plumper, I suggest you look somewhere else. ;)
labidi P.
Very natural I got this in Kim, and while it's not pigmented, it's a nice natural look and looks great on lipstick. I would actually fill my lips with a naked blade and wear this on top, or if you want a very dull naked look, I put a little concealer on my lips, and then this over it makes a gorgeous pale naked those beautiful images. It does not have a tingling sensation, but this is expected to have a "full" shine, and has no smell or flavor you'd prefer to be the best. I do not really notice any effect filled in person, although I can tell the difference in the pictures.
Saja A.
Review for: Scarlett more...
First of all the products consistency is quite thin and runny so it doesn't last long on the lips however it is very shiney and glossy. I wouldn't recommend to wear this product just by itself as it not so pigmented so I'd definitely wear a lipstick or lip liner underneath which I've realised helps keep the gloss from wearing out. I wouldn't say this product is the best in the market but for the price (£5.50) it's worth trying out.
Maro H.
New York International makeup company characterized by the quality of its products such as lipstick, which is characterized by excellent quality and attractiveness and stability of color and also maintains the moisturizing of the lips and makes it exciting
Ioana Ramona G.
Sasso Marconi
Great product. Smells so good. Affordable and very nice on the lips, does not dry and looks very fresh. The colors available are very pretty and they look nice on all skin colors. Is easy to purchase, online or in the Nyx stores. I bought it from the store. The product is very edgy and it also hydrates the lips. I will repurchase it in other colors expecially for summer and I will also recommend it to my friends.
sanah s.
The formula was tacky and runny but it was not too painful and the the color lasts  all day long.  The packaging is sturdy simple but classy. it was easy to apply just after one coat and around 2 minutes later your lips look naturally plumped with a natural stain as well. It really does plump your lips without plummeting bank balance!!!!!!
Mara Ö.
Übersetzen

I bought this in 'Elizabeth' and its a nice nude/pale tan mauve. I like to pair it w/MAC Viva Glam V lipcolor because its pretty much a dupe. Same thing goes for the Viva Glam V gloss just less expensive, I probably would not purchase this again because of the tingle/burning sensation that never seems to go away. It's slightly uncomfortable and I did not notice a difference in my lip plump'ness.
Ayushi B.
Shade is very mild peachy pink color, which will suit almost every skin tone.
Packaging looks really attractive.
Staying power is quite good for a gloss.
The rainbow color shimmers give a nice sparkle to the gloss.
The shimmers in it are not at all overpowering.
Gives a subtle plumping effect to lips.
Is perfect for those beauties who have thin lips and want fuller lips instantly.
The texture is really nonsticky and nonwaxy kind and yet feels so moisturizing on lips.
Acquires a mild smell which doesn’t linger for long.
Is perfect to wear on every occasion.
Doesn’t dry out lips.
Price is quite reasonable from a brand like NYX.

However

The product stings a lot on lips and the tingling effect lasts for a while.
Not all the shades are easily available in India.
Not suitable for pigmented lips.
lila t.
Miami
Review for: Scarlett more...
The best affordable lip plumper I’ve ever use. I own the scarlet, it has a red color and a good pigmentation, also it smells really good (that’s is an important thing for me). I used at night when I’m about to hang out. It is long lasting. I just love the formula. I think I’m gonna buy a new one when I finish this. I recommend this color
luz melissa m.
Doral, FL
Review for: Jessica, Liv more...
Para empezar mi color favorito es el Jessica, amo los destellos que deja el labial, te deja una sensación de menta y sientes un frescor en los labios, buen precio es económico, agranda un poco los labios, lo recomiendo, me gusta el empaque, y el acabado!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?