NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Rosa U.
Dallas, Tx
Review for: Liv more...
I really like this product, I have small lips & my fav makeup product to use is lipstick, it’s a must for me ! So this helps allot & I would definitely keep using it & recommend for others to try it out beause it actually does work ! ☺️
Savanna S.
Austin
Review for: Elizabeth more...
It’s cute and it smells nice, but I didn’t see a huge difference in my pout. Admittedly, I did not use this product diligently, so maybe if I used it more often I would have had more noticeable results.
Jennifer H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Kim, Pamela more...
Love love love these lip plumpers! They go on super smooth and totally exceeded my expectations. Cute, appealing packaging! Long lasting, only need to reapply after eating! Would definitely buy again!!!
McKenzie C.
Hanford, CA
Love this product! I am always skeptical about trying new lip products because of how long they last, but this product amazed me! All of the colors are amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Lainee L.
Bend
Review for: Jessica more...
I love this product! Every time I use it I always notice a difference, I found it in an Ulta when looking for a new lip gloss. The color is perfect, it gives the little shine for an everyday look, I will totally buy this product again!
Mel M.
Boylston, MA
A little intense for my liking, especially since the results only last for a few minutes. Definitely has that tingling feeling, but was very thick. Pretty for certain occasions but wouldn't repurchase.
JessicaMary H.
Elk River
Love!! It gives you a tingly feeling as it plumps your lips.. instant results.. it’s nothing comparable to actual filler but it leaves a new pouty mouth for 15 min before you have to re apply. I bought the light pink and have been using for years!!
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
Well... I’m allergic to this so I can’t say if it’s good or not lol I wish I wasn’t so I could use it but I have tried it and it worked well until I had a reaction of little red bumps all over my lips.
Tania r.
Ventura
What I love about this product is that they have a lot of cute selections on colors & are mazing I love this product so much, I recently bought two more pink one and reddish and I'm obsessed with the red color.
Andrea C.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Angelina more...
I keep this in my car. It adds a bit of shine and a hint of color. Not overly tingly but makes my lips look better. Slim packaging with an easy to use applicator. These are a great, affordable product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?