NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

emna T.
tatouine
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
emna
Fatima H.
dubai
Review for: Scarlett more...
The quality is amazing and the best part of it is that it isn’t greasy or waxy on the lips. Always make my lips fuller! The applicator in it is super easy to use, which means I don’t have to keep correcting my lipstick. Would I buy it again? DEFINITELY. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Nina S.
Maniwaki
Review for: Liv more...
I didnt really like this product due to the fact it didnt give any pumping to my lips like the product claims to do, so it didnt really fancy my likings. My applicator also broke on second use, so I wouldnt buy again, but maybe I would recomned it to friend if they were looking
Daisy F.
my house
Review for: Pamela more...
These glosses often a hint of colour and shine along with a plumping tingle. They contain a blend of peptides that’s said to boost collagen product for an increase in lip fullness. A bit on the sticky side but at a bargain price of $5.50 or £3.84
Gabriella B.
Lazenby road, Tiverton
I really didn’t think a great deal of this lip plumper, I found it really sticky, I didn’t see much of an improvement on my lips and the smell and taste was overly sweet.
I wouldn’t purchase this product again, however it was very reasonably priced, but. I think there’s a reason for that.
Ellie J.
One of the best lip plumpers in the drugstore! This makes your lip look so nice, and plumped, and healthy! This is such a good price, and that tingly sensation doesn't last long at all, but the pluming effect really sticks around! And the colours are gorgeous!
Kay D.
bromsgrove
It’s a good enough products works how I would like, just enough plump! Doesn’t smell bad and doesn’t burn or irritate my lips I do recommend! And the product lasted me a long time I found I only needed a little bit to do the job worth the money.
Emma T.
I like this product for a drugstore alternative to higher end lip plumpers. Makes your lips feel full and plump while providing a nice wash of colour and shine. Would recommend if you’re looking to try a plumping gloss without breaking the bank.
Georgina C.
Review for: Liv more...
It is a very good lip plumper... It has a great applicator that glides on and is easy to use. I love the fact that it tingles on your lips after you put it on. The packaging is nice and colorful which is useful as it would appeal to me in a store. Overall, I recommend this to everyone!!!
Sonnie (.
My friend has this and she ended up giving it to me as I loved it so much..mwhat makes this product amazing is that it's a gloss type but really does do the plumbing and give a you the perfect look that you are after!! Highly recomend this one
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?