NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Adriana S.
Quartz hill
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this product so much I got my sisters to start wearing it as well and now they recommend it to their friends
member-33d4f
Purchased at: Amazon
me gusta su diseño , su consistencia colores y olor , super prácticos para llevar a donde sea, muy útiles al momento de maquillajes profesionales
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Jessica more...
This product does make your lips plump. It feels fresh not like your usual one where they burn. It doesn’t tingle and the effects shows fuller lips. It is glossy great product I always get it
bay 🐙.
Goleta, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Jessica more...
This product goes on smoothly, but dries out rather quickly. It layers well, but definitely makes your lips feel a tad dry. I would use it again, but I wish it was more moisturizing.
Paige E.
Washington, DC
This is an okay lip plumper. It gives that initial zing and the look of fuller lips. However, it does not last long. I like to use clear pumpers so I can layer them on top of any color. This can sometimes smudge the under color. There are definitely better plumpers in the same price range!
Brittany C.
Erie
This is a fantastic product . I like the way it feels and looks on my lips . Texture is great for a gloss !!!!
Leah P.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Angelina, Scarlett more...
Beautiful on the lips with minimal pain but not a large amount of plumping. Lasts for 2+ hours, but worth it to reapply.
Lauree M.
McKeesport Pa
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Variety of pretty color that leave your lip cool, hydrated plumper! Right after application wait a few seconds to feel the heated cool effect that has your lips feeling healthy and plump. The formula is hydrating and rich.
Breanna S.
Milbridge, ME
Review for: Lisa more...
I’m obsessed with this lip plumper. Ever since my friend tried it on me, I’ve been in love with it ever since and I use it most of the time, when I want my lips to be more plump. It makes my lips look great and I really recommend it!!!
Irma D.
Glenville
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I did not really experience any plumping aspect from this gloss. It does have a very faint feeling of a tingle but that was after a few swipes. This item does however give a nice shine and hint of color on the lips. I keep this in my bag for when I just want to add a little something on my lips
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?