NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Daisy J.
Review for: Jessica, Elizabeth more...
I really love this product! Have used it quite a few times over the last few months as I wanted to branch out from my regular matte lipsticks, I’d never been too adventurous with lip products and was loving the look of glosses/plumpers! My biggest fears were always them being way too sticky and uncomfortable and also way too tingly for plumping products, I didn’t have any problems with this one though! Definitely found it made my lips look plumped and it wasn’t sticky or uncomfortable! It didn’t make me cringe either as I didn’t find it too tingly! Really great product if you’re wanting to branch out like me! NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Cheyenne M.
orkney
Review for: Scarlett more...
I really liked this product but unfortunately the small range of colour choice was a let down as I found it hard to find a colour that would suit my completion. Although I did like the colour I got, was a nice red tone and did plump my lips although there wasn’t to much of s difference, also for the formula to sticky
Ellie O.
Newcastle
Review for: Jessica more...
This product is a natural colour with a gloss texture. This was my first time using the product and it lived up to my expectations, it is life bf lasting and billable if you want a more plumped more glossy look which is good! There is a slight tingle when first applied but goes away fast. I’d definitely recommend!
ZoeyVictoria k.
When I began applying the lip plump to my lips like, there was a small tingling sensation. The sensations were mild and remained there for a few minutes. I didn't find the feeling of the sensations unbearable or to hurt me, however I definitely found my lips to be more plumped and really hydrated which I loved as it made my lips look more natural. Its also makes the lips appear smoother, the after effect reminds me of how my lips feel and look of Vaseline, so if you have textured lips you will most likely love this product like I do. Thank you.
Brittany S.
Northern Ireland
Review for: Lindsay, Scarlett, Liv more...
So in love with this product. I would have given it a 5* except the red unfortunately stains the skin. Whilst having a drink the product went about my top lip and I couldn't get it off. I would still buy this product again though. It is just unfortunate because I love red lip products, they suit my blonde hair.
Chantelle L.
As with all lip plumbers that promise you the Kylie lip most of them disappoint...or maybe my expectations arw too high. NYX pump it up is not the best lip plumber I have tried but when you put it on there is a slight tingling on the lip but trust me you will survive....for me this is a hyped up lip gloss and I will continue my search for the ultimate lip plumber.
ℐkrαm L.
Purchased recently, I already have full lips but wanted to test if it worked on me. The tingly feeling is not unpleasant, in fact I like that it feels almost refreshing. Love the shade range, I also use this just as a lip gloss wothout topping it with a lipstick in my everyday makeup routine. Highly recommend!
Samantha E.
Camberly , Surrey
Love NYX products I feel like they are cheap and sometimes even better quality then the high market products such as brands like Mac or Urban Decay!
The colour lasts long and is bold. I also find that this product doesn’t dry out my lips which is perfect! I would highly recommend any of the NYX lip products!
Mariana M.
Constanta
I got this in Kim, & while it's not the post pigmented, it is a nice natural looking shade, & looks great over lipstick. I actually like to fill my lips in with a nude lip liner & wear this on top, or if you want that really super pale nude look, I've dabbed a little concealer on my lips, then this over top & it makes a great pale nude that photographs beautifully. It does have a tingling sensation, but that's to be expected being it's a 'plumping' gloss, & it doesn't have any smell or flavor which I happen to prefer. I don't happen to really notice a plumping effect in person, though I can sort of tell a difference in photos.
Inês S.
Review for: Scarlett more...
nice colour, cool packaging. very glossy... easy to apply, but i had the need to do so several times throughout the day... its got a nice plumping effect but to me it wears kind of weirdly on the lips.. but if you are looking for an affordable and subtle lip plumper, this may be it! overall, i like it
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?