NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Katia T.
Coatesville, PA
Love this color!! Not one hundred percent sold on the the smell. It almost smells like plastic. The consistency isn't too sticky and makes your lips feel so soft. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before using this product, especially the darker colors.
Micki H.
I love this, it made my lips look so much bigger. My husband loves it and i would so recommend this for any and every woman! You will fall in love. Will give you a slight tingle sensation but it is so worth it!! A+++ 😍
kashonni v.
philadelphlia
i have use nyx pump it up lip plumper before i love it so much it make my lips so soft and i hope i can try it again i love all of nyx lip plumper but lisa is my fav
Ashley J.
Lancaster
I really did like this stuff it did what it said it was going 2 do plus I really did like the color it would recommend it!!
Kalyn C.
Charleston
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Lindsay more...
This is a very good product. I have super thin lips and this helps me daily. I’m a repeat user and it isn’t to pricey. The package is smooth and easy to open.
Patricia N.
Mays Landing
I love the fullness and shimmer of this perticular lip gloss!! The wand is shaped nicely to apply only as much as needed. The cost is great, and worth every penny. It was the first plumper I have tried.
Kelsey L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I’m obsessed with anything Nyx, but this one is pretty damn close to Too Face’s plumper, but a fraction of the price! I’m a makeup artist, and literally every person I put this lip plumper on asks me where they can buy the product because they’ve never had more compliments on how full their lips look!
Maria R.
It made my lips pretty plump, it lasts a while. Has a velvety feel when applying. I do recommend this to anyone with small lips.
Wanda L.
Huntsville
Purchased at: Macy's
Wasn't really a fan of it I used it and it pumped my lips a bit but it wasn't much of a difference. Probably will give another opportunity after but didn't convince me.
Alivia R.
The NYX pump it up limp plumper is not my personal favorite but is very good for the price. I bought the shade Scarlett and applied it according to directions but it BURNT. I know most lip plumpers do tingle but this was no tingle it felt like hand sanitizer if a cut.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?