NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

A͓̽N͓̽G͓̽E͓̽L͓̽A͓̽ Q.
Fair Lawn , NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Angelina more...
Nice natural shade with some shimmer. Nicely packaged with a variety of color options. Easy to use and creates a nice natural look. Price is reasonable.
Jasmine E.
Minneapolis
Review for: Scarlett more...
I really like the Nyx pump it up lip plumper and would highly recommend it. The reason for being 4 starts for me is only because it was a bit to sticky for me and not the right shade for me but overall a good lip plumper.
Mackenzie D.
Boardman
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice plump for a very inexpensive price. Worth every penny. Won’t disappoint! Love nyx!
Ashley J.
Lancaster
I really did like this stuff it did what it said it was going 2 do plus I really did like the color it would recommend it!!
Leigh b.
Mt carmel
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! It gives just the right amount of plump without being over the top
Veronica D.
fresno
Review for: Lisa more...
The perfect nude shade. I’m in love with nyx lip cosmetics! This is the right amount of plump and it doesn’t sting overbearingly! Overall great product!
Yazmine E.
Reading, Pa
Review for: Kim more...
Your average lip plumper I think this is good on. A budget super affordable and effective
Melissa J.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Target
I love these so much they are the best I recommend any one to have this in their collection or else
Taylor H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you like tingly lips, this is for you. Long lasting and good shine. Not for me but it’s good quality!
Katia T.
Coatesville, PA
Love this color!! Not one hundred percent sold on the the smell. It almost smells like plastic. The consistency isn't too sticky and makes your lips feel so soft. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before using this product, especially the darker colors.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?