NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Micki H.
I love this, it made my lips look so much bigger. My husband loves it and i would so recommend this for any and every woman! You will fall in love. Will give you a slight tingle sensation but it is so worth it!! A+++ 😍
Joanie G.
This product made my lips surprisingly plump! I really loved it and would definitely recommend this !!💋
jl l.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good lip plumper and heck, I like it quite a lot. I appreciate its venom feeling the most. Thanks!
Brandy A.
Seminole
Purchased at: ULTA
I have to say I’m a ginormous fan of this product! I’ve used high end lip glosses for years and I’m so glad I found this, plus I’ll have extra Mula for something else! My favorite thing about this product is it’s not too sticky.
Nikki F.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
It really worked. I didnt like the tingly feeling it gave but i came to realize thats with all lol plumper.
Kristin S.
Winston Salem , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jessica more...
I like the color and sparkle of the lip plumper. It didn’t really seem effective as a lip plumper though
Mireya 🤪.
Amarillo
Review for: Lindsay more...
I love all nyx products and use these plumpers in a daily! They will always be my favorite. Super east to use and apply. The pricing is affordable and it’s good quality. I will definitely buy again.
carla m.
San Benito
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Scarlett more...
I really love red undertones and more if the make my lips look beautiful! I love everything about it its perfect and works grate
KAYLA G.
Texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
I could compare these lip plumpers to Lancôme because they remind me of the same texture and scent, a very faint chemical/ perfume scent that is not strong, but it’s there. I rated this product so low because at least for me, i feel like a lip plumpers main purpose is to PLUMP YOUR LIPS, but with this product I do not see any results at all.
This was nice, It did plump my lips and it made it a lot easier for me to line my lips with a lip liner. It irritate my lips at all.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?