NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Nikki F.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
It really worked. I didnt like the tingly feeling it gave but i came to realize thats with all lol plumper.
Alyssa T.
stockton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this product. It plumps my lips it just minutes! It does have a tingly feeling but I like the feeling! I love all the natural colors but recently have been buying the pinks and silver :)
KAYLA G.
Texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
I could compare these lip plumpers to Lancôme because they remind me of the same texture and scent, a very faint chemical/ perfume scent that is not strong, but it’s there. I rated this product so low because at least for me, i feel like a lip plumpers main purpose is to PLUMP YOUR LIPS, but with this product I do not see any results at all.
Madison F.
Twinsburg , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Scarlett more...
I liked this color although it came out brighter than I had thought. It is long lasting. It took a little to get used to the texture, but it works well. It was a a good price and I would buy again.
Sunshine P.
Canby, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing lip plumpers! Comes in different colors of lip gloss. The red one looks great on top of a red lipstick!
alyisha l.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it really plumped my lips up without making them dry. It left my lips feeling soft and last majority of the day. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Kiristen T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jessica, Elizabeth more...
These lip plumper are wonderful. They make my lips fuller and looking nice. It is very easy to apply and they last awhile when applied. I have used this product numerous of times. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
NYX pump it up lip plumper is great as a gloss over lipstick, liner or even alone. I'm not sure if my lips are plumper after applying this but they certainly appear to be! This product does what it claims it will, PLUMPS you'r lips. I would recommend!
H. N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Liv more...
Has a nice shine but plump factor lasted a few minutes after application . Would not recommend for plumping if you need it to last .
Melody☆ G.
Fontana
My lips were perfectly plumped. Happy with the results! Very surprised. Thought it wasn't going to work, but it did. :)
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?