NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Dez E.
Purchased at: Jet.com
Review for: Kim more...
I bought this plumper on a whim , the color was beautiful , I got home tried it out and was extremely disappointed the color pay off was horrible , I applied about 4 coats and still nothing , there was no plumping which I was on with . The application was horrible , wouldn’t recommend or repurchase.
Jillian W.
Midway, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have a ton of success with most lip plumpers, but this one wasn't my favorite. It was sticky and hard to wear.
Ariana A.
moreno valley
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pamela, Other more...
Great lip plumper especially for someone who has very small lips. This is good for all people.
Fernanda R.
fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jessica more...
This product is the only one I use and buy.. I love clear gloss. I like to add lip liner to it so I can make it my own gloss. I love the plumping gloss so much I wear it alone and even to bed sometimes.. Thank you so much nyx for making me feel beautiful..
Brandy A.
Seminole
Purchased at: ULTA
I have to say I’m a ginormous fan of this product! I’ve used high end lip glosses for years and I’m so glad I found this, plus I’ll have extra Mula for something else! My favorite thing about this product is it’s not too sticky.
genesis d.
qs unos labbios regordetes, esto pareciera que aumentara ligeramnete la porporcion de tus labios y el color lindsay es muuy lndo
Vilma A.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I bought this lip plumper in Elizabeth and in Kim. Both look exactly the same when I swipe them on and are just a very sheer, light color that I do like despite the fact that it really doesn't show. It plumps my lips just a bit, but that is all I wanted since my lips are not that small to begin with. Overall I really like it and the only things I'd change is that it is just a bit too thick and sticky for my taste and i wish they did have a little more color, at least enough so that it's worth buying different colors.
jay ..
Brooklyn, NY
this is the prettiest gloss i have ever discovered....so far lol. it’s doesn’t do much plumping, doesn’t sting or burn at all. moreso just feels minty. BUT the color #09 (jessica, I think?) is the PRETTIEST sparkly (but not sparkly, idk how they do it) gloss ever. it gives your lips that wet and juicy look! very reflective!! i can go on and on about it lol just go out and swatch it! you need this!
Sindy S.
Great product with an affordable turn. I did not have high hopes, but this product impressed me. The tinting was great and the plump was good. The price was good, as well as the packaging. It didn't have a strong scent which is good at times. I highly recommend.
Carissa A.
Review for: Jessica more...
These lip plumpers are great and they’re not expensive at all. They’re perfect to wear everyday to work or school. They make your lips look full and sexy. NYX always meets my expectations. Their products are of quality. Definitely would buy again
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?