NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Queen_Royalty😘 m.
Purchased at: Sephora
This gave me the fuller lips almost as plump as kylie jenners but its creamy and smooth and it applies easily.
Kat S.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Lisa more...
Did its job, but wasn’t the most flattering color on me. But, good option if you want an affordable plumper
jack s.
Muncy, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Angelina more...
This Plumpers are definitely not plumping at all. It annoys me when brands claim to have a “plumping” product when it’s no such thing. The only reason I gave this two stars is because is isn’t a bad gloss, it’s quite smooth and not too sticky which is good. I sometimes use them over a matte lip if I just want the color and have a glossy finish.
Nicole M.
New York
I love NYX  and it is one of my go-to makeup brands. This lip plumper didn't exactly meet my expectations, it didn't make my lips any plumper or fuller but it did give my lips a nice shine. It works much better as a lip gloss than it actually does as a plumper.
Micki H.
I love this, it made my lips look so much bigger. My husband loves it and i would so recommend this for any and every woman! You will fall in love. Will give you a slight tingle sensation but it is so worth it!! A+++ 😍
Purchased at: Amazon
This wasn’t the best lip plumper I’ve ever used, but i don’t regret purchasing it either. It was definitely affordable, and comfortable to wear.
Jessica W.
Claremont
Review for: Jessica more...
I bought this because my name is Jessica and I thought it was cool... I know I'm a dork 🤣...but the color is beautiful! I wear it alone or as a topper for other lipsticks I find drying on my lips! I'm not sure I notice any "plumping" but it's still an awesome, affordable gloss!!
Jennifer R.
council bluffs, Iowa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Would not purchase this again. Super sticky, ineffective, and messy. There is so many better brands I’d trust first. Based on the cruddy lip plumper, I wouldn’t try any of their makeup either.
Tash C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great product. Very easy application. Smooth application as well. I would definitely purchase again.
Katia T.
Coatesville, PA
Love this color!! Not one hundred percent sold on the the smell. It almost smells like plastic. The consistency isn't too sticky and makes your lips feel so soft. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before using this product, especially the darker colors.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?