NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ashley M.
Ft Riley, KS
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Works amazing

Definitely has a very strong tingle. And my husband hates it lol. But it makes my lips noticeably plumper
Casandra L.
azusa
I live for nyx lip products. They all are amazing, I’ve tried everything and this glass is one of my favorites, it does plump your lips and it also tingles so you know it’s doing the work, they have all kinds of colors as well.
Shaela S.
Rochelle park, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I don’t really notice anything too much while wearing it. I mostly just use it as regular gloss. If I use it.
2lovers l.
77029
Purchased at: Sephora
me encanta me deja los labios suaves no es pegajoso tiene buen precio y no arde he probado de otras marcas me gusto mucho
Anjelica D.
Roswell, NM
Purchased at: Target
I have two of the lip plumper gloss. I didn’t really see much of a difference for the plumping maybe a little. The gloss though is really pretty overall.
Kaisa D.
santa cruz
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Liv more...
If you want a lip plumper that will make your lips quite big, I don’t think this is the one for you. Though, it leaves a very nice minty feel on the lips. It is pretty affordable so you are trying lip products from the drugstore you might be able to pass on this one.
kaitlyn r.
Mount Airy
Purchased at: ULTA
These are amazing, not only because they plump my lips up but because they also have a slight tent to them. They aren’t too harsh on my lips and the skin around my lips. I usually breakout because of products like this one but this is the only one I have found that does not
member-8b68c
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this lip plumper it’s not to strong where it burns your lips. And it comes off easy
KAE M.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Very nice and creamy! I love nyx, very good quality lip plumper. I don’t remember if it smells good or not it’s been a while but other wise it’s a nice color and I think on the best quality lip plumpers used! Nyx is a good brand especially for lipsticks liquid especially!
Samantha B.
Great Falls, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the fullness it adds to your lips as well as the light color which has your lips looking gorgeous, but not too unnatural.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?