NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Shakira F.
Arlington
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Liv more...
I love this lip plumper it’s really beautiful and the packaging is really beautiful as well. I always use this when trying to go out it really beautiful
member-402e1
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Works great, I love a good plumper. I was interested in a lion plumper and really didn't know where to start. Someone recommended this and for the first one I tried I was surprised and happy it actually worked. It makes my lips tingle and a cooler feeling, I love it!
Juli A.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love the plumping ability of Nyx Pump It Up Lip Plumper. It didn’t irritate or burn my lips like some lip plumper products do. My only recommendation is that they offer more variety in the neutral pinky Browns. Good value as well.
SunniGrl_8isGr8 T.
Lino Lakes
Oh my goodness! I just love the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper for the sole reason I have very thin lips and this makes me feel more fuller. I love the Jessica color as it goes well with my skin tone and it is so easy to apply. I for sure will buy this brand again. I want all the colors!
Brittany C.
Erie
This is a fantastic product . I like the way it feels and looks on my lips . Texture is great for a gloss !!!!
Candace M.
Sylva
Purchased at: Walmart
This product goes over your lipstick and helps to create fuller lips. I think it looks good all on its on too. Which ever way you decide to wear it. It works great as a lower price alternative and can be picked up at your local drug store or walmart! NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
D J.
Toronto
Review for: Lisa more...
It doesn’t plump my lips at all but I do love the shade and the small glitter specks.
Deserray G.
Florida
Review for: Jessica more...
Not too hyped as too faced lip injections but i would recommend if you don’t want exaggerated lips, it gives a lil plump if your looking for a lil boost.
Imelda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love this product it is such a wonderful product you need to try it you should. You should try it
Jennifer L.
San Diego
I recomend this more than going threw plastic surgery, i mean its fine its your body but i rather use this instead of lip fillers, great way to get juicy plumped lips.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?