NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Britt D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Angelina more...
I have small lips so of course i need a lip plumper, plus i love NYX brand already, so why not get a NYX lip plumper? Duh! Lol but no fr get it !
Makenzie
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Lisa more...
This product worked well at first but did not seem to last long at all. Price point was ok. Easy to apply, nice applicator and nice packaging. I would recommend this because it is very affordable.
Shelby F.
Austin
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought two and they are all gone i used it every day i love the tingle feeling i get on my lips . this is a nice lip gloss . ❤
Stella N.
Review for: Lindsay, Scarlett, Pamela more...
My favorite colors and favorite styles. They look and seem so glossy and they point out my lips . I would recommend this to everyone. Even little children because it's so light in color.
Zenab I.
atlantic city
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it so much it met my expectations and I love it it’s so gentle on my lips and makes my lips look poppin
Omara A.
Outlook
i like it use it twice but it didnt make my lips look full buts its okay i have big lips anyway. i love the color so much
Jorja P.
Arena
Review for: Angelina more...
Works okay. I didn’t really feel or see my lips getting plumper but had a decent outcome.
Rachel D.
Lucedale
It was pretty decent for a drugstore product. It had ok results. I still love my physicians formula one.
Alicia B.
Escanaba
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand !!! It’s got a great selection for an affordable price. I will be buying more products from this brand.
Nikki F.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
It really worked. I didnt like the tingly feeling it gave but i came to realize thats with all lol plumper.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?