NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Stephany C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Angelina more...
Nyx is such an adorable brand and it’s great quality! I love anything that makes my lips look bigger and that’s why I always go towards more doe lip glosses!
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
Just ok. Not a tick formula and didn’t do much plumping by my standards. The applicator wasn’t the best either.
Jennifer R.
council bluffs, Iowa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Would not purchase this again. Super sticky, ineffective, and messy. There is so many better brands I’d trust first. Based on the cruddy lip plumper, I wouldn’t try any of their makeup either.
lacie m.
Boardman, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely loveee love loveeeee this lip plumper, it’s super affordable for every day use, comes in a variety of colors which is awesome if you like to switch it up once in a while and it does plump your lips up!
Crystal S.
Rowlett, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loved this lip plumper I definitely saw a difference in my lips they were a lot more plumper.
Kiana J.
San Antonio
NYX has a variety colors on these lip plumper and that's a plus for me I love the way it leaves my lips full and leave them smooth and looks natural.
Therese C.
New Haven
These used to be pretty nice until the company started receiving complaints about mold growing on the lip balms (due to the organic ingredients and lack of preservatives), so I think they changed something about the formula, because they feel much waxier now and they don't sink into my lips as much as they used to, they just kind of sit on top. Which is fine -- I'm one of those people who likes to "feel" balm on my lips so I know it's still there, and it "feels" like it's actually doing something, but honestly I think this is kind of mediocre in terms of healing chapped lips. Maybe if you use them a lot every day as a preventative measure against chapping they would work well, but if your lips are already chapped, using these alone don't help much at all. The packaging is cute and makes them easy to find in your purse, but they won't be fitting in the pockets of your skinny jeans without making you look like you're about to sprout a new appendage. I also wish they came in more scents/flavors whatever, because the same old selection for years gets boring. I think they're kind of expensive for what they are. They're just okay.
Elena L.
Trenton, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Angelina more...
I wouldn’t say it’s the best if you want more plumped lips but it is satisfying enough for me
jl l.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good lip plumper and heck, I like it quite a lot. I appreciate its venom feeling the most. Thanks!
Stephanie D.
Carlsbad, Ca
Review for: Lisa more...
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper it's ok but sticky and you can feel like the ingredients to make it plump tingles. 😏 I like it 👄
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?