NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kate M.
Jb Mdl, NJ
This product made my lips feel and look so full! Without the strong tingle that some other brands have. 10/10 would reccomend!
Jennie W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very affordable lip plumper and it works. If you want full lips I would recommend buying this. Although this was my sister's. It worked for me!
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! Noticed a definite change in my lips fullness almost instantly. Would recommend this product.
Jess M.
chicopee, MA
 I really love NYX cosmetics! I think they are super high quality and long lasting and really affordable compared to high end cosmetics
Stephanie D.
Carlsbad, Ca
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lisa more...
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper it's ok but sticky and you can feel like the ingredients to make it plump tingles. 😏 I like it 👄
Mireya 🤪.
Amarillo
Review for: Lindsay more...
I love all nyx products and use these plumpers in a daily! They will always be my favorite. Super east to use and apply. The pricing is affordable and it’s good quality. I will definitely buy again.
McKenna B.
Lompoc
It was great!!! After using it for a while the affect of plumping started to wear off.
Savannah P.
Gilmer, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE NYX plumpers! NYX is one of my favorite go-to brands for all cosmetics. Works really great for a very good, cheap price.
Seja H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I really like this. It isn’t sticky, not too opaque to the point where it clearly looks like I’m wearing a gloss lighter than my lips, and it does make my lips look plumper. Keep in mind this isn’t the same thing as lip injections. It just stimulates your lips, making them look a little plumper.
Nimra J.
takoma park
Purchased at: ULTA
The tints these plump give away are so beautiful they leave a slightly sticky feeling to your lips however it’s not something to hate as it does work it’s way and that is to show that your lips are plumped which this product does a good job in.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?