NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Nikki F.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
It really worked. I didnt like the tingly feeling it gave but i came to realize thats with all lol plumper.
Alyssa T.
stockton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this product. It plumps my lips it just minutes! It does have a tingly feeling but I like the feeling! I love all the natural colors but recently have been buying the pinks and silver :)
Kendahl F.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Works okay for what you’re paying for it. The price point is great but the product itself could be better. Has a little ting to it but is bearable.
Kellie O.
Springfield, TN
Purchased at: CVS
My lips looked extra plump and hydrated. They also felt very smooth and the texture of the product is so soft and suple.
Jennie W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very affordable lip plumper and it works. If you want full lips I would recommend buying this. Although this was my sister's. It worked for me!
KAYLA G.
Texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
I could compare these lip plumpers to Lancôme because they remind me of the same texture and scent, a very faint chemical/ perfume scent that is not strong, but it’s there. I rated this product so low because at least for me, i feel like a lip plumpers main purpose is to PLUMP YOUR LIPS, but with this product I do not see any results at all.
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! Noticed a definite change in my lips fullness almost instantly. Would recommend this product.
Madison F.
Twinsburg , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Scarlett more...
I liked this color although it came out brighter than I had thought. It is long lasting. It took a little to get used to the texture, but it works well. It was a a good price and I would buy again.
Sunshine P.
Canby, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing lip plumpers! Comes in different colors of lip gloss. The red one looks great on top of a red lipstick!
genesis d.
qs unos labbios regordetes, esto pareciera que aumentara ligeramnete la porporcion de tus labios y el color lindsay es muuy lndo
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?