NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Tanya H.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Feels a little sticky for my liking. The color is nice but the plumping effect is not there. This was my first and last time using.
Sydney S.
Paintsville
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Very good lip plumper, one of my favorites I’ve ever tried. I have used this product since it was released and I bought it from Ulta. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend to others.
Lillie D.
St.louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper go try this product out because it made my lips so plump and glossy and if you love a good lip gloss go check it out it’s not even pricey at all and it inexpensive and will say it again I love it so much ❤️
DonAsia W.
Review for: Jessica more...
I love this product it really works. It is also affordable. You can find it anywhere they sale Nyx. For this product to be affordable it works really good. I bought the product from Ulta and I would purchase it again!!!
Angelica C.
Sleepy Hollow
Purchased at: ULTA
Nyx has to be my ultimate favorite makeup brand. Four different shades of lip plumber is the way to go
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
The color payoff is not great but it's a lip plumper so that's not a big deal. It tingles when applied but that's any lip plumper. Good to plump lips to fill in any lines and cracks.
Kaylee A.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love, love, LOVE this plumper! I have naturally Fuller lips, but love a little boost with a full face. This one was perfect and lasted really well! Highly recommend!
Monica T.
Boise
It was good for what you pay for, i did notice very little difference but thats what i expected. I enjoyed it
Whitney L.
Wichita
LOVE the color. Goes with just about any look, honestly. The formula itself is decent, about as good as any other lip plumping formula I've tried. It's pretty sticky, and does definitely dry out my lips, but I've found putting on a balm a few minutes before applying this does help with that.
Tash C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great product. Very easy application. Smooth application as well. I would definitely purchase again.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?