NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alexandra D.
Milford
Review for: Jessica, Lisa more...
These products are pretty good especially for a drugstore price. They make your lips glossy and somewhat plump the lips although i wish they would plump a little more.
Dayli
Review for: Scarlett more...
This brand makes great products, good quality, great price, you can buy it pretty much anywhere, compared to other high end brands this is definitely a great choice. Would purchase in the future. You can get a great deal at ulta or local drugstore.
Sthefany B.
Orlando, FL
before living in the United States I lived in Venezuela and this brand is the best of the best that is achieved there and my bag of lipsticks was full of this brand since I put it to go to parties and never left
Gladys P.
Kearns
Review for: Kim more...
Nyx is probably one of my favorite products because it’s affordable and it works. They also have many colors and they also think of their customers and the different colors that they use is probably my favorite.
Asalah K.
This product is great! The pigment in the color is very good! The color will last all day. I been using this lip beauty product for years now and i absolutely love it! It sticks on the lips but also feels moist!
A B.
I used the clear lip plumper by Nyx and immediately was able to see results! The gloss is great over stains - lipstick or the on bare lips 👄 lips felt more plump & gloss lasted through a big shopping afternoon ✅
Rachel R.
Siler, KY
Review for: Jessica more...
It was a decent lip plumper. it got the job done but it wasn’t amazing. you definitely get what you pay for. it lasted a couple hour i only used it once and it was okay. i would probably invest in something more high end if i wanted longer lasting
Jessica L.
Love! Love! Love! I wasn’t expecting this to be anything spectacular but the colors are such great toppers and the lip plumping is a great bonus! I’ve been on the hunt for a good gloss and I’ve finally found it!
M A.
Overall I think NYX is an amazing product. It's very affordable and amazing in quality. Definitely something I would use it again. It met all of my expectations and the packaging was very nice. I think this is a product that I would definitely recommend.
karina c.
louisville
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Super super rich and creamy feels great on the lips and gives a extra little pump you know? Leaves your lips feeling moisturized and ready to put your lip stick, or lip gloss on, I would definitely buy again in fact I have like 6 lol makeup junkie
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?