NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Micaela B.
Nashville, TN
Loved this! It wasn’t crazy expensive and it plumped my lips nicely. Would highly recommend this as a starter lip plumper for someone who’s not quite sure if they want to invest in it. I just keep repurchasing it!
Caitlin T.
Review for: Lindsay more...
This lip plumper works great! It’s priced reasonably and the color was gorgeous. I don’t think this color will look good on very fair skin tones, it will make you looked washed out! A darker color would look better
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
I like it a lot. I always make sure that my lips are fully hydrated before using it though because it doesn’t work as well on already dry lips. It does add some oomph to my lips and makes it look nice and full and shiny.
Alicia P.
Spring hill, FL
Review for: Liv more...
This is such a great inexpensive product!! It really plumps my lips up and the color is to die for.
My lips are a bit small ( I think ) and this gives me the look of such fullness. Definitely a confidence booster!
Tonya L.
This product does what I wanted it to do. I have fine lines on my mature lips that I don't like. So I try and find a product that helps plump up my lips not to the point that they are to big and red. This is a win.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Jessica more...
I enjoyed this product. It does the job. It is easy to apply this product and use this product. I bought this at a local cvs. I do believe it has nice packaging. Yes i would purchase this item again in the future.
Kaylee E.
Fresno
Horrible!! Does not even plump lips it just tingles a little bit. I did not see any difference when I use this so I just use it as a gloss since it does not plump lips at all!! Do not recommend trying this product
Odette C.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Other more...
It’s not my favorite. I have the clear colored one, not sure the name sorry. It doesn’t really plump your lips. Seems more just like a lip gloss. It’s sticky too which I am not really a fan of sticky lip products.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This had the tingly feeling like most lip plumpers do but doesn’t really have the effects. It gives you that red plumped look for about 5 minutes but then it leaves you chapped and without anything to show for it.
Shelbie P.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: Scarlett more...
Honestly, the color selection is really good but as a lip plumper, it doesn’t do the job. I prefer Too Faced over this one. It does make the lips shiny if that’s what you’re going for so it’s a good gloss at best!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?