NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Anna L.
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Love love love itt!!! Can't get enough of this product. Use it all of the time and keep it with me in the go. It stings a little but it's worth it. Loved the packaging. Super easy and fast! Would recommend 10 out of 10
Essence L.
Leonard, TX
Review for: Scarlett more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses! I’ve bought 4 of these already, I can’t get enough. I like how simple the packaging is. This gloss does last fairly long. I’ve recommended this to several people and they love it
Biancaa M.
Columbus
Not really sure if it actually plumps your lips but it is a great gloss. Has very high shine and it is tingly so I’m assuming it has some menthol or something in it. It’s fairly inexpensive so it’s worth giving a try.
Hailie P.
Kennewick , WA
Loved these! I got 4 different colors in these because they were so cute and the right amount of glossy! I loved how these plumpers had glitter in them so they were like a splarkly glossy! I use them almost everyday!
Emilee H.
Paragould
Review for: Kim more...
I'm not a huge fan of this lip plumper, I've used some others that do the job better. But it is a really nice gloss, I don't use it anymore but for people that have never used a lip plumper before, I think this is a good one cause it's not super tingly!!
Blythe S.
I LOVE NYX. awesome gloss. I can't say for sure about the plumping because my lips naturally are pretty full, but it does tingle (in a nice way) it was totally affordable for anyone especially for the amount of product you get.
Breaunna J.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I love this product . It’s cute and I love the size easy fits in my purse of diaper bag . It goes on very well very smooth and lasts longer than I expected definitely good priced I plan on getting more colors love it
Megan T.
Minneapolis , MN
Love NYX products and anything that has to do with plumping. It doesn't burn like some plumping products do. The staying power is OK, but not the best. Good color range and you can use the clear over any lip product.
Josseline M.
Silver Spring
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Really affordable price for such a great quality product. It was my first time using this kind of product from this line and I was very impressed with the quality of the product and the packaging was cool. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kitty H.
Orlando, FL
I always love nyx products, they’re inexpensive and always work. I bought one of these in a red color, it gives my lips a little pop of color. I feel a tingle but I can’t really say I saw a big difference in plumping
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?