mini M.

How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Williamsport, OH
2 years ago
I used this product all the time and then I got a slightly more permanent solution ;) but from time to time still love to use this for a little extra plump. I definitely recommend anyone to buy this before spending the money on dior or more expensive plumpers.
Regitta R.
Regitta R.
Woodbridge, VA
2 years, 1 month ago
Totally worth the buy. You won't be disappointed.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Coachella , CA
2 years, 5 months ago
It's a very good product . It's really cheap also . It's worth buying it if you like wearing lip plumbers on your self I suggest this product it's a very good product.
Diane A.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
I have bought this and it works pretty well .The price is decent and my own personal opinion its better than some of the higher price ones. I say try it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Glendale, AZ
2 years, 6 months ago
To be quite frankly it's a great product .. love the color and it last long ... it's also very affordable
Jade H.
Jade H.
Sacramento, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Honestly, yes. It's pretty sticky, but it leaves a really nice color and plump. I haven't used many lip plumpers, but I do really enjoy this product. The color is long lasting. I would say it's worth the buy.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Gloucester, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
It is worth every penny! I absolutely love each of mine. If you're a fan of AMAZING gloss with the extra plump, give it a try.
Khaya D.
Khaya D.
Phenix City, AL
2 years, 7 months ago
I pretty much stans for nyx lip products. It's definitely worth the buy , affordable and can compare to higher end products.
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
2 years, 10 months ago
Very much worth the buy! These colors will go great with medium/fair to light skin tones
Olguita C.