Suman S.
Southington, CT

Liv H.
Liv H.
2 years, 2 months ago
It comes in a tube and you apply it like a normal lipgloss. It doesn't sting but it tingles, like if you put a mint lip product on. I don't notice a huge change in my lips when I apply it, so I wouldn't recommend buying this product. I think it only makes my lips appear a little larger because it's a gloss, so I would recommend buying a high-end gloss or lip plumper instead.
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Villa Mercedes, San Luis
2 years, 2 months ago
Hola! El lip plumper lo tienes que aplicar al borde de la boca, no adentro, una ligera pasada y sin remojarlo. Bordea no demasiado. Déjalo secar unos dos minutos y luego aplica el labial del color que quieras. Recomiendo rojo, se ve increíble. Puedes al final para que se vea mas profesional limpiar el contorno, si es necesario. Y te quedara unos labios hermosos y dará la impresión que son mas gruesos. Saludos
marcy k.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
It has more of a cooling effect...think like aloe vera or an ice cube. I found that it didn't hurt, although the payoff isn't amazing. I can see a slight difference.
amber a.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes it gives a little tingle but then lets up. It did plump a little but not much.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
I purchased the clear and honestly I do NOT see a difference at all. It was a waste of money for me. When you apply it does give a feeling like you put mint or something cool on your lips not really a huge tingling feeling but you do feel it. I haven't tried any of the colors like I said just the clear one so I don't know how the color ones would be any better since they are all suppose to work the same. I wouldn't waste my money purchasing any others. That's just my opinion cause I honestly did not see a difference.
Joli L.
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
2 years, 2 months ago
It's not very plumping but the gloss does give a bit more fullness. It doesn't sting, but it feels cool or minty on your lips. There's no mint taste or smell though