NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #3 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sincere L.
Like most lip plumpers, I didn't really see a huge difference with this lip product. Dont get me wrong, i love NYX majority of their products are on point but this one is one of the worst that I have tried. There wasn't a tingling effect that is usually found with lip plumpers, but instead my lips were left feeling extremely tacky and sticky once the product had wiped away. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 due to the color range, which is always NYX's strong suit. Honestly, overall I'd pass on this product - it's not worth the money.
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
Review for: Angelina more...
Decent lipgloss, but it is kind of sticky. And not the easiest to apply. I really like the actual applicator, but it doesn’t seem to hold a lot of product so I find myself having to dip into it repeatedly just for one layer. I do feel a slight tingle but never notice any actual plumpness added to my lips. I didn’t expect any big results, but still even an illusion of it would be nice. It is not something I would purchase again but I’ll keep occasionally using it I’m sure.
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Review for: Pamela more...
i do not recommend buying NYX Plump it up Lip plumper. I bought it at the NYX store . It was my fist lip plumper but i only used it about 5 times and wouldnt use it again . The effect doesnt last very much, the plumping to me does not work. it gives me the puffy sensation but as to making a difference to my lips is slightly noticeable . The gloss is too sticky .
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
This NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper actually works! You feel a tingling sensation on your lips when you apply.for some people it burns more than others but I think that depends on the condition of your lips.The only con is the texture when applying.It feels waxy and sits on top causing the product to slip off quicker.Also it's hard to get a full coverage.You have to go in multiple times with to build up coverage but the applicator makes it hard.
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
Review for: Scarlett more...
This is a great lip product for people who don’t mind the glossy stand out type of look . I personally was not a fan of the color only because I’m not much of the stand out type of person, which I feel like this color stands out. Over all I do like the feeling it gives a tingly warm sensation. I can’t say I don’t like it because of the color I have . It’s great much safer for people who want that extra plump on them , Just Wish I had different shades
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
This product is a LIFE SAVER! Love applying this alone or on top of a lip color!! Doesn’t burn too much, but just enough tingle to make your lips look bigger and better! And the best part is that it’s affordable! What could be better than great quality and great price? NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Letícia M.
Irvington, NY
This lip plumper isn't like a crazy lip plumper! It didn't give me the burning feeling that everyone is talking about and I was actually hoping it would give me that feeling because that shows me my lips re about to get huge! Instead it felt very cool on my lips! It didn't really plump my lips up like I was expecting to, it still plumps them up though! I think it's a medium product.
Anastasia S.
Sacramento
Review for: Liv more...
This lip plumper is amazing. First of all it is reasonably priced even though you wouldn't think it is if price were based on effectiveness. I find it works the same or better than brands like Estee Lauder it Victoria Secret. I will be buying this again and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip plumper. You do feel a slight tingle when it's applied but I like that
Kenya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I must say I really like these glosses. I can’t say it did much for plumping my lips though but the shine is outrageously beautiful! I use it along with chapstick on “no makeup” makeup days and it’s a great look. There is a slight tingling upon first allying it, but that’s supposed to mean it’s working so that may be a good thing. Again, I didn’t notice a difference at all. The ultra shine does help the appearance of a fuller lip though.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
New york, NY
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Kathryn C.
Is this a good lip plumper for thin lips?