NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Anastasia S.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
So, in my opinion, the brilliance of the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper is a budget equivalent of the expensive Dior Lip Maximizer.

It also gives the lips a glossy shine, enhances them and moisturizes. The only thing that Dior Maximizer still does not have sparkles (or rather, they are so microscopic that they are not visible), and therefore the gloss looks more natural on the lips, as if nothing has been applied, and these are my lips are so young and plump. And NIX, because of the sparkles, shows that something has been applied to the lips.

Nevertheless, they may well be considered products of similar effect.

Pros:

- adequate price and volume;

- visually enlarges lips due to "tingling-tingling" and mirror gloss;

- acts as a balm: moisturizes, nourishes and protects;

- smoothes any peeling;

- long holds, does not spread;

- the packaging is quite good.

Minuses:

- I can only find fault with the fact that there are sparkles in the glitter.

The final opinion.

So, I recommend the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper shine effect with lip gloss, as a quality lip gloss magnifier, a chic care balm and as a budget replacement for Dior Lip Maximizer. #nyx #goodlipplumper
Maggie H.
Review for: Angelina, Jessica more...
Lovely, prominent colours, which makes for a great liquid lipstick. Slightly tingly and therefore slightly plumping (still the best results I’ve yet to find in a plumper). However, this product does not completely dry on the lips and moreover sits like a gloss, which makes it very very easy to smudge. It also completely removes itself every time you try to drink. This amount of reapplications makes the plumping effect much more powerful and prominent, I just wish that it were less messy.
Kaley M.
U.S. 🇺🇸
The NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳..
Angelina is a very nice nude, sheer shade. It's one of the 9 shades NYX created (ȣ of which being very sheer, and (1) being completely clear: shade “Liv”). The Angelina color goes well with my skin completion, which is very fair.

⍰ I wish these shade were available in a matte formula -- but I honestly don't think those exist ❲as a Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ❳.. Or do they ⍰

The applicator is standard (and personally, these applicators are not my favorite).. The gloss is creamy, thick, but not sticky. I can say that the texture is nice, comparable to high end cosmetics. I prefer to apply a different Lipstick⸽Lip Gloss underneath of the lip plumpers, for (Ձ) reason's꧇ helps my lip sensitivity, adds or makes the color stand out more so.

If you've tried any "Lip Plumpers", then you're more than likely VERY aware of that tingling sensations, as most do, and this one is no exception! With this NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳, you'll notice an immediate tingling sensation upon application of this gloss. I’ve certainly tried glosses that cause more 🔥burning or stinging sensations than this one, and I’ve definitely found other glosses to be more effective in terms of plumping my lips!
⋄ BUT꠩ If applying the lip plumper in a thick layer - you'll then have a very uncomfortable sensation. Burning even. Regardless of which sensation you get, it'll go on for quite a while, and then the intensity (obviously) decreases. ⋄

The ingredient responsible for the slighting tingle, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, and it's UNFORTUNATELY, the 2nd to last ingredient on the product ingredient list. 🤦 So, in other words, it’s the lowest ingredient concentration - which is more than likely why the plumping effect is comparatively small). 👎

❲ My Opinion꠩ Purchase⁉ Recommend⁉❳
┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈
As for me, no, I will not order the NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳ again and I wouldn't recommend it for people, like myself, with sensitive lips. ALTHOUGH, this isn't god's gift to thin lip women - not very tremendous, and that it DEFINITELY does NOT plump your lips. At All. 🙊 BUT, I will say. I do, definitely LOVE the nude colors that they offer for the lip gloss.

🤷 So, if you want a reliable, cheap lip gloss, then this isn't the worst choice out there. 💋💄
max o.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Target
One of my absolute favorite lip plumpers. Not only is it a great price, it's nice and sheer. I love wearing it over any average lipstick to give my lips that extra push to make them even poutier. I keep one in my makeup kit and one on my body all the time. It is a little sticker than most and doesn't have a super strong tingle, but for the quality of the product and it's price point, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good everyday plumper!
Catalina S.
The NYX Pump It UP Lip Plumper is exactly what I expected. At first I was a little doubtful that it would work. However, the the lip gloss is easy to use and what I wanted. At first you get a tingly sensation but it can also be refreshing. In person my lips wouldn't look as plumped but in pictures the gloss does stand out. I would recommend and totally buy it again. I gave it four stars because the color lacks a little pigmentation.
Brianna R.
Braselton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only lip plumper I use, and I LOVE it! It doesn’t plump my lips excessively, it’s just right. I have also known other lip plumpers to kind of be sticky, Nyx isn’t like that. It’s just like a gloss that gives your lips just the right amount of volume. I consider this to be affordable considering it always lasts me a little over a year.
Review for: Liv more...
My favorite gloss of all time :) , this has a thick consistency but gives a glass like appearance on the lips. I personally love the tingle it gives, the tingle is comfortable and not too crazy but you can definitely feel something going on. Has crazy long durability and all the shades are amazing.
Nika S.
Bellingham
I enjoy the NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper in Angelina because, even though it's a lip plumper, it's quite comfortable and easy to wear. It's a universally flattering nude shade full of shimmer. It does a good job of plumping up the lips and is easy to wear every day - there is no stinging or burning!
Abrayah A.
Greenville
Review for: Lisa more...
The nyx light pink gloss with glitter goes perfectly with the natural pinkness of the lips. The sparkles add the perfect shine to light a dim club with flashing strobe lights. Almost too pretty to kiss. A very nice clean light pink shade. It makes you stand out! Leaving lips feeling moisturized!
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
Love the texture and the wear. NYX is one of my top, go to brands, I love everything they have and this lip plumper does not disappoint. Very natural color and hydrates and fills the lines of the lips. I would definitely recommend to give a try, you won't be disappointed!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?