NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #8 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Maggie H.
Review for: Angelina, Jessica more...
Lovely, prominent colours, which makes for a great liquid lipstick. Slightly tingly and therefore slightly plumping (still the best results I’ve yet to find in a plumper). However, this product does not completely dry on the lips and moreover sits like a gloss, which makes it very very easy to smudge. It also completely removes itself every time you try to drink. This amount of reapplications makes the plumping effect much more powerful and prominent, I just wish that it were less messy.
Kaley M.
U.S. 🇺🇸
The NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳..
Angelina is a very nice nude, sheer shade. It's one of the 9 shades NYX created (ȣ of which being very sheer, and (1) being completely clear: shade “Liv”). The Angelina color goes well with my skin completion, which is very fair.

⍰ I wish these shade were available in a matte formula -- but I honestly don't think those exist ❲as a Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ❳.. Or do they ⍰

The applicator is standard (and personally, these applicators are not my favorite).. The gloss is creamy, thick, but not sticky. I can say that the texture is nice, comparable to high end cosmetics. I prefer to apply a different Lipstick⸽Lip Gloss underneath of the lip plumpers, for (Ձ) reason's꧇ helps my lip sensitivity, adds or makes the color stand out more so.

If you've tried any "Lip Plumpers", then you're more than likely VERY aware of that tingling sensations, as most do, and this one is no exception! With this NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳, you'll notice an immediate tingling sensation upon application of this gloss. I’ve certainly tried glosses that cause more 🔥burning or stinging sensations than this one, and I’ve definitely found other glosses to be more effective in terms of plumping my lips!
⋄ BUT꠩ If applying the lip plumper in a thick layer - you'll then have a very uncomfortable sensation. Burning even. Regardless of which sensation you get, it'll go on for quite a while, and then the intensity (obviously) decreases. ⋄

The ingredient responsible for the slighting tingle, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, and it's UNFORTUNATELY, the 2nd to last ingredient on the product ingredient list. 🤦 So, in other words, it’s the lowest ingredient concentration - which is more than likely why the plumping effect is comparatively small). 👎

❲ My Opinion꠩ Purchase⁉ Recommend⁉❳
┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈
As for me, no, I will not order the NYX Pʟᴜᴍᴘ Iᴛ Uᴘ Lɪᴘ Pʟᴜᴍᴘᴇʀ ❲Cᴏʟᴏʀ꠩ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴀ❳ again and I wouldn't recommend it for people, like myself, with sensitive lips. ALTHOUGH, this isn't god's gift to thin lip women - not very tremendous, and that it DEFINITELY does NOT plump your lips. At All. 🙊 BUT, I will say. I do, definitely LOVE the nude colors that they offer for the lip gloss.

🤷 So, if you want a reliable, cheap lip gloss, then this isn't the worst choice out there. 💋💄
Catalina S.
The NYX Pump It UP Lip Plumper is exactly what I expected. At first I was a little doubtful that it would work. However, the the lip gloss is easy to use and what I wanted. At first you get a tingly sensation but it can also be refreshing. In person my lips wouldn't look as plumped but in pictures the gloss does stand out. I would recommend and totally buy it again. I gave it four stars because the color lacks a little pigmentation.
Morgan H.
Ocala, FL
This is a great product! I've only purchased it once, and have only used it a few times. I don't really use it that much, but only for special occasions like for when I go out on a date. It makes your lips a tad plump, but there's not much of a difference. However, NYX is a very reliable brand and affordable!
Review for: Liv more...
My favorite gloss of all time :) , this has a thick consistency but gives a glass like appearance on the lips. I personally love the tingle it gives, the tingle is comfortable and not too crazy but you can definitely feel something going on. Has crazy long durability and all the shades are amazing.
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
Love the texture and the wear. NYX is one of my top, go to brands, I love everything they have and this lip plumper does not disappoint. Very natural color and hydrates and fills the lines of the lips. I would definitely recommend to give a try, you won't be disappointed!
Emily M.
washougal, WA
pretty colored and glossy. Pumped up the lips a bit made them look better. Very good quality product. It is nicely packaged and it definitely met my expectations for a lip plumper. Has an easy apply wand. I would definitely buy again. I also definitely recommend
Alleigh H.
Indianapolis
Review for: Liv more...
Very good formula. Thin and not sticky which is a must. The packaging is very very cute. You get a good amount of product. It definitely plumps your lips in a comfortable way.  It's easy to apply and the staying power is good. I would buy again for sure.
Edith G.
Buhl
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Scarlett more...
Okay I was hesitant to try this. My biggest concern was irritation. But this has done wonders to my lips. They are small. Not super thin but I wish they were fuller. This lip plumper makes my lips look more full and doesn’t overdo it. I’m so happy with the results.
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
I bought this without any prior knowledge about this product. I was looking for a good lip plumping gloss and thought I'd try out this because I typically have enjoyed NYX lip products. It comes with a wand-tip applicator which makes it easy, quick, and convenient to apply the product. However, if you use a lipstick underneath, the lipstick color will transfer on to the wand-tip applicator. This may bother some people but it personally does not bother me. In terms of its claims, it does exactly what it says it'll do. As soon as I apply it to my lips, I feel a tingling sensation and within a few seconds/minutes, my lips start to plump up. It's isn't as dramatic as actually getting lip fillers (of course) but it does a good job at making my lips appear bigger than normal. It also gives a nice, glossy finish that isn't too sticky or thick. It definitely feels lightweight. The only downside to this product is the shade selection. It looks like this gloss had a tint to it but once applied to the lips, it goes on clear. This was a bit disappointing as I was expecting a colored, lip-plumping gloss. All in all, it did what it claimed and I'm satisfied with this product. I would actually prefer this over the Soap & Glory lip plumping gloss that makeup artists/gurus rave about
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?