BeautyLipLip MakeupNYX
Pump It Up Lip Plumper

NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper

Ingredients

WhhY does it not plump up as much as nedded?
Hi does this lip plumper work, I like the tingling sensation that other plumpers give?
Looking for a cheap lip plumper. Does this do the job?
Start your review of NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper!
Product Highlights
I was iffy when I first got this. I thought that a "lip plumper" was ridiculous, but it actually works. No idea how, but it works.in reviews
Okay I really love NYX cosmetics! I think they are super high quality and long lasting and really affordable compared to high end cosmetics. in reviews
Elsie P.
Belle Mead, NJ
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Elsie P.
This is now a product I use on the daily! The NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper is not only long lasting but also has a subtle color tint. The product stays on very well throughout the day but you have to be careful for it is very sticky. #asian#makeup#nyx#lip
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Danielle F.
A good af lip liner and lip plumper is the perfect look for a natural, shimmery finish. I wear my lips like this on the reg, especially when I’m on the go. Line my lips with NYX peek-a-boo liner & add NYX lip plumper all over (this time of year especially, helps immensely with those chapped lippies!) for a perfect day/ night look.
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Chloe W.
Love this so much. So pigmented and actually works. Gives me that little boost with my makeup and makes me feel pretty. So shiny and smooth! I've gotten so many compliments about this when I wear it. So affordable and cheap. Highly recommend buying ! NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
A K.
Mahopac, NY
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by A K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This NYX lip plumper tingles the slightest bit, nothing too much to handle, and gives a slight plumping effect. It definitely doesn’t make a huge difference on the lips but it gives a your lips but better look. The formula is not sticky and gives a nice glossy sheen.
member-59dd4
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by member-59dd4
This product is really good it plumed my lips I would use this product more often if u want it get it it is a very good product
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Cindy S.
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Cindy S.
I love it, it leaves my lips super big and perfect, it lasts for many hours, you can eat and drink and it doesn't go away, it's very cheap I have the clear one, but I'm sure the colored ones are just as good or better ♥️
Jenna P.
Lubbock, TX
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Jenna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely not as plumped as I would like but had a decent effect. I have the more peachy toned one but I don’t see much color when I apply it.
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Rishi B.
My all time favorite lip product is NYX lip plumper in Jessica. This is the first lip product I used the entire tube. I even broke it open to get to the last drop. It is not so much a plumper, it does make your lips tingle, as it is a super hydrator. The color matches my lips exactly. Here is the kicker- the shimmer in it looks like crushed diamonds. I use this alone to give me shine and shimmer and I use it as a topper to other colors to really make them pop. My lips were very dry and chapped when I first started using it. Over the course of 2 months they have improved 100%. It is packed with vitamins and by hydrating my lips they look fuller. It has even eliminated the small lip lines I had. When I buy it, i buy in multiples so that I never run out. This is the greatest product I have come across. ADORE it! Thank you NYX!
Keisy J.
Jacksonville, FL
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper uploaded by Keisy J.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Makeup Story is truly an overall experience! It’s not just about the makeup, it’s about feeling valued while also getting the best makeup look possible for your special occasion.
Ivette R.
I️ love I️t it’s not a great plumper but I️t works as a great gloss for an everyday type of thing. It’s also not expensive at all compared to other glosses/plumper.

551 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maxime B.
il y a 4 mois
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper Are they as good as the too faced lip injection?