NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara uploaded by Zara Z.NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara uploaded by Zara Z.

NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara

Get ready for aerodynamic lashes! The brush boasts a four-way pinwheel design that lifts lashes up and coats them in a conditioning formula enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 D-Panthenol and Green Tea Extract. Take it for a spin and enjoy!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Stearate, Beeswax/ Cera Alba /Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba /Cire de Carnauba , Acrylates Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):   Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• Why is this product so bad?5 Answers
  • From the looks of it, no one likes this mascara lol. What's wrong...3 Answers
NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara
  • "This mascara is one of the best it doesnt clump up makes your lashes look great .love using it everyday " in 1 review
  • "this works great, its a great price, it is very good quality, great packaging, it also last a long time!" in 1 review
  • "I wear mascara every day so I need mine to last." in 1 review
Amber V.
I love this Amazing one-of-a-kind mascara. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for a mascara that lifts your lashes without using a lash curler. You can find this product at any drug store or at Target which is where I buy it at! Definitely, NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara is worth the money:)
Lindsey G.
Amarillo, TX
I usually love all things NYX but this mascara is so bad. I love mascara and was really excited to try this, but the applicator is flimsy, and the formula leaves your lashes flaking off the second it dries. I'm only giving 2 stars to be generous. I will definitely never buy again.
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
Amazing brush, beautiful on the eyelashes and brings excessive volume! I love that NYX is vegan based consorted to a lot of other drug store brands! I would love to buy a bunch of these for my friends because they are simply perfect!! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This product has a decent wand but doesn't really give the volume and length that I'm looking for. It works alright but just isn't for me I guess. I feel like it is more of a bottom lash mascara rather than top!
Alexii✨ K.
This mascara has no effects on my lashes. They just cost them and has no effect. I wouldn't recommend this because there isn't much you can benefit from this mascara. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Mackenzie F.
I have very sensitive eyes and Mascara is something I hate wearing because of this. Most mascaras that I have tried lately flake and irritate them. So I did some research and found this and decided to try it. It's not the most amazing mascara in how it makes your eyelashes look. I mean, it looks good but not amazing. It gives more of a natural look. But it doesn't flake at all and is very comfortable compared to my other mascaras. Mascaras Last about 3 months, this one is no different. Once it gets close to its expiration, it does dry out a little and will begin to flake but that's when I know it's time to buy a new tube. If you have sensitive eyes, this is worth a try!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
This mascara falls short! It just doesn't do much for my lashes. I need volume and this is supposed to propel but think I stayed on the ground no length no volume also tube got clumpy way too fast drug store mascara go with lash paradise by L'Oréal!
Gabriella P.
Surprised that this mascara does not get more love! It is really good and doesn't smudge if I use it on my lower lashes. It also stays beautiful throughout the entire day. I used this mascara on my wedding day and I was very happy with it.
Amber K.
Akron, OH
Honestly I am shocked that this product doesn't have a perfect rating. I picked this up in a rush and a need for new mascara and I was FLOORED. I always lived by Too Faced's Better than Sex, but this is 100% better. One light coat gets me where a heavy coat of BTS for half the price. NYX constantly converts me from my hide end go tos.
Stephanie V.
Don't really see why it's getting so many negative reviews, but I'm enjoying this mascara! It's really nice if you want some length, and it's a little more natural. Probably will see a difference after using for a while. But for now, it's a solid option.
Teanna M.
Toronto, Ontario
Why is this product so bad?
Kristie K.
From the looks of it, no one likes this mascara lol. What's wrong with it? I have a few products from NYX, but I have never tried any of their mascara.