NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara uploaded by Zara Z.NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara uploaded by Zara Z.

BY NYX

Get ready for aerodynamic lashes! The brush boasts a four-way pinwheel design that lifts lashes up and coats them in a conditioning formula enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 D-Panthenol and Green Tea Extract. Take it for a spin and enjoy!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Stearate, Beeswax/ Cera Alba /Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba /Cire de Carnauba , Acrylates Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):   Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• Why is this product so bad?5 Answers
  • From the looks of it, no one likes this mascara lol. What's wrong...3 Answers
  • "I wear mascara every day so I need mine to last." in 1 review
  • "This mascara is one of the best it doesnt clump up makes your lashes look great .love using it everyday " in 1 review
  • "this works great, its a great price, it is very good quality, great packaging, it also last a long time!" in 1 review
Meg K.
Meg K.
Hudson, IN
Quite shocked by the poor reviews. I personally love this mascara and I loved the price also
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
I have very sensitive eyes and Mascara is something I hate wearing because of this. Most mascaras that I have tried lately flake and irritate them. So I did some research and found this and decided to try it. It's not the most amazing mascara in how it makes your eyelashes look. I mean, it looks good but not amazing. It gives more of a natural look. But it doesn't flake at all and is very comfortable compared to my other mascaras. Mascaras Last about 3 months, this one is no different. Once it gets close to its expiration, it does dry out a little and will begin to flake but that's when I know it's time to buy a new tube. If you have sensitive eyes, this is worth a try!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Surprised that this mascara does not get more love! It is really good and doesn't smudge if I use it on my lower lashes. It also stays beautiful throughout the entire day. I used this mascara on my wedding day and I was very happy with it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Akron , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I am shocked that this product doesn't have a perfect rating. I picked this up in a rush and a need for new mascara and I was FLOORED. I always lived by Too Faced's Better than Sex, but this is 100% better. One light coat gets me where a heavy coat of BTS for half the price. NYX constantly converts me from my hide end go tos.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Amarillo, TX
I usually love all things NYX but this mascara is so bad. I love mascara and was really excited to try this, but the applicator is flimsy, and the formula leaves your lashes flaking off the second it dries. I'm only giving 2 stars to be generous. I will definitely never buy again.
Ty J.
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brush, beautiful on the eyelashes and brings excessive volume! I love that NYX is vegan based consorted to a lot of other drug store brands! I would love to buy a bunch of these for my friends because they are simply perfect!! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Don't really see why it's getting so many negative reviews, but I'm enjoying this mascara! It's really nice if you want some length, and it's a little more natural. Probably will see a difference after using for a while. But for now, it's a solid option.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gave volume but it was super clumpy and hard to work with. I tried wiping the brush off, combing through my lashes with a spoolie, anything. It was also flaky and got in my contacts. The only positives were the price and deep black color.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara falls short! It just doesn't do much for my lashes. I need volume and this is supposed to propel but think I stayed on the ground no length no volume also tube got clumpy way too fast drug store mascara go with lash paradise by L'Oréal!
livl0ves M.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara it's doesn't add the volume and strength that other drugstores add. I would add a different brush. I would only buy this as cheap on the go product. And recommend it to someone that just wants a quick lash fix.
Teanna M.
Teanna M.
Toronto, Ontario
Why is this product so bad?
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the looks of it, no one likes this mascara lol. What's wrong with it? I have a few products from NYX, but I have never tried any of their mascara.