BY NYX

With just two swipes our lash top coat transforms your favorite mascara from being conventional to waterproof! Our formula helps prevent clumping and leaves lashes looking gorgeous.

Ingredients

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax /Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol.

• I am going on holiday to Florida soon and I have very sho...2 Answers
  • Would this mascara be good to keep your eyebrows in place...1 Answers
  • Does it work with all mascaras or just with NYX mascaras?1 Answers
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Mascara Top Coat
  • "I been looking for a waterproof mascara and have had trouble so I found this and decided to try it out with one of my favorite mascaras that isn't waterproof and very excited I did find it because it works great! it keeps my mascara from smudging and holds until I decide to take it off!! I will purchase this again!" in 17 reviews
  • "I have super watery eyes that tend to destroy whatever eye looks I create. I also have long lashes so I want to add curl and volume. So the fact that I can choose the mascara I want, without having to choose between what needs I want to fill or it being waterproof, I can use this! It doesn't add clumps or alter the mascara at all. I can also used colored mascaras or brown mascara that can be difficult to find in waterproof. The wand can turn a little black when I use it, but I don't feel like it takes off the mascara, just a little comes off, which makes sense since it is wet going on non-waterproof mascara. But a definite rebuy and excellent addition to a makeup kit! " in 3 reviews
  • "Love this mascara it makes my lashes thicker, longer and looking more dramatic! I defiantly recommend this product." in 3 reviews
Michelle H.
Portland
Holy Grail! I use this topcoat in with my mascara.  I am so impressed with this! Keeps my mascara from flaking and smudging. If you can't find a mascara that will stay waterproof try this in combination with it! You will be surprise at the results!
Adrienne S.
I use this topcoat in combination with the Loreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara and wow, I am so impressed with these two products! This is the only thing that actually keeps my mascara in place while I'm at work (I work as a dog bather in a grooming salon and I get soaking wet). The only thing I dislike about this product is that it is an extra step in your routine BUT imo, it's totally worth it since it does its job so well. Highly recommend!
Kelly V.
Denver
I put this product over my favorite mascara and it immediately became a clumpy mess. The worst part was the crumble/fall out... and I didn’t even get water close to my eyes! I will be returning as soon as possible.
Fredi Y.
Fairfax, VA
I put this over my regular mascara when going to the beach.... It did absolutely nothing to keep my mascara on. It ran just as if I had gone without using this product. A waste of money.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
The top photo is of my mascara before I went swimming for about an hour and a half and the bottom photo is of after. As you can see, it kept my mascara on quite a bit. A disappointing factor may be that it messes up my mascara whenever applied over it. It didn't run down my face whenever it came off, it was hardly. Anyways I'd give it three out of five! It worked but it would be better for just proofing mascara, not swimming!
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
THE BEST! I will keep buying this product, and consider it a makeup staple. It really works, and comes off with waterproof eye makeup remover. I can't recommend this enough! If your mascara flakes, try a coat of this over it. I have to use this with certain mascara. It works best right after mascara is applied, before it dries fully. It doesn't change the color of the mascara either. Try this!
Mitzi S.
Madison Heights, MI
Omg this is my Holy grail!!! Most waterproof mascara make my eyes burn, clump up, or dry out way to fast! I could live their original formula, but get the waterproof and it be awful! Until I was introduced to this fabulous baby!!! It is the best kept secret NYX has! I used my favorite mascara, let it dry then go over it with proof it and it stays on all day and night with absolutely no smudging or raccoon eyes! Absolutely love this product!
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
This mascara from NYX is a wonderful addition to your normal mascara to amp up your lashes. I wouldn't use it alone because it is prone to clumping. It's affordable and available at Ulta. Not my favorite, but a reliable mascara
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
I have watery eyes that make most "waterproof" mascaras run in as little as two hours. Even the Benefit They're Real! Mascara smudges on me and I've heard that it can be difficult to remove. Tired of buying tubing mascaras, I gave this a try. Even with a mascara that normally smudges if I so much as sneeze, this topcoat totally locked it in place the entire day! No smudges, no panda eyes, no flakes--the mascara looked perfect. It didn't affect how the mascara usually performed. There were no clumps or a lightening of the black pigment which has me very impressed by a drugstore product.

The only con would be that removal with my usual cleansing oil was difficult. I had to break out my bi-phase eye makeup remover but I usually remove my eye makeup before I use cleansing oil anyway.
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
I like my lashes to look long, lush and full. My eyelashes are short and thin and I thought this mascara would add volume. It didn't. After applying three times my lashes still looked very thin.
Stephanie M.
I have long lashes and I want to know if it would clump my lashes?
Livi W.
Kingswinford, West Midlands
I am going on holiday to Florida soon and I have very short lashes and get self concious with out mascara so I wondered if this would keep my mascara on through humidity and water?
Dayana M.
Would this mascara be good to keep your eyebrows in place? I have sparse eyebrows and the only thing I've found so far that moves them in the direction I want is the soap method and my maybelline waterproof mascara, however I'm searching for a sweat/water proof, clear alternative.
Neisha B.
Does it work with all mascaras or just with NYX mascaras?