BY NYX #13 in Eyelid Primer

Intensify your shadows with our durable and waterproof eyeshadow primer. Smooth on to lids before applying shadows and voila! Your eye makeup will stay in place no matter what the weather without creasing or smudging.

VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate, BHA

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Alex S.
Austin
Very easy to use. Comes out white but smears on clear. Keeps everything from smudging, eyeliner and mascara and eyeshadow included. I use it when I wear eyeshadow but only then. I’ve had the same bottle for I think 3 months now. I might replace it soon for the sake of hygiene but I still have plenty left. Im pretty sure it’s about $5 a bottle at Ulta.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
So soft creamy and smooth. The NYX eyeshadow primer is such a good find from Ulta I bought it for about $6. You get a good amount for what you paided for. I really like that after this product is applied and is patted into the lid or under the eye it becomes a bit tacky so I feel that it really does work to lock my shadow in. Thank you
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I tried a sample of this Primer and I loved it so much, I can't wait to buy it, My eyes are a very dark brown and just applying this Primer and adding bright colors it shows off better my eyes! I will definitely get it and keep on using it.
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
This is the best eyeshadow primer I’ve ever used. I buy mine at my local CVS (love that they carry NYX). I just smooth a little on each eye lid and my shadow sticks like glue. I will admit it’s a learning curve to have to blot your shadow on, but once you adjust this gives your eye make up serious staying power.
Kristin W.
I used to use this everyday all the time for my eyeshadow. Yes it's great. It makes my eyeshadow stay all day until I take it off. Never tried the wterproofness of it though so don't know if it really makes it waterproof. I would believe it though because it's very sticky & tacky so the only downfall if sometimes when applying your eyeshadow it'll stick to it a bit instead of blend out. Wasn't impossible when this would happen though. Just had to work with it more. This wouldn't happen all the time either but it happen enough to note. So this primer isn't full proof easy every time but it does work very well.
Dehonna J.
This is the first ever eyeshadow primer I've used so far and I think it works pretty good. I tried using eyeshadow without any primer and you can hardly see the colors but with this product, it reeeeaaalllyyy helps. I like the fact that it's waterproof. Although when I put it on, It leaves like patches of white, faded areas. But the eyeshadow covers it. I'd only recommend this if your looking for waterproof eyeshadow primer. 👍
Sara T.
Denver, CO
Use a tiny tiny bit and tap it in--this stuff works better than the popular UDPP.  Reasonably priced, makes shadow last all day without creasing; also use the NYX Glitter primer for a sticky base for glitter shadows. This one works great for matte or shimmers, more subtle looks.
Jacqueline K.
Lynchburg
I've tried a ton of different eyeshadow primers, and honestly, this one is just as good as higher end Lorac and Urban Decay. The only notable difference is that you really need to make sure it's blended out or you will be noticeable. I would but this over a high end every day as it works just the same and Is 3 times cheaper.
Oriana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I use this everyday. Love the wand applicator. Works best if you let it dry for a minute. You don't need much. Only thing I don't like is that it cakes when you have watery eyes from allergies, but so do the other brands that are more expensive. I've tried most of them. This is my favorite.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I have always used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion as my go to eyeshadow primer and base. Recently I wanted to explore drug store eyeshadow primers. I bought this one about a month ago and have been using it ever since. I really like this primer! It does everything I want it to, supplies a good base for eyeshadow and stays put all day. I do have to say that I have to set it quickly with a powder after application or it will crease because it is so liquidy. But if I set it right away it works perfectly! I will repurchase again!!
Alyssa W.
Varnville , Sc
What's so different from this brand than the cheap ones?
Alyssa M.
Does this really work and last long?
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I was wondering how long does this last on oily skin types.. ive tried a few drug store brands and they weren't too good for MY skin.
Ciara D.
Shreveport, LA
Is this better than Urban Decay's?
Danielle P.
Does this primer actually effect the way shadow is worn? I have yet to find one that really works and is not super expensive.