MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowNYX
Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer

NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer

Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer

Does NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer last all day? I just bought this because I needed a primer and it was cheap.
Does this really work? It sounds amazing! ❤
Para todo tipo de piel?
Start your review of NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer!
Product Highlights
This is the best eyeshadow primer I have used so far! My last eye shadow primer felt greasy and didn't last as long as this one does! I use this one everyday and looovee it! in reviews
Rubi G.
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Rubi G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first time using eyeshadow primer so I really didn’t know what to expect. My eyeshadow did stay on all day and it looked flawless. It was however a bit sticky so I had to wait for it to dry before applying the eyeshadow.
Mary M.
Monessen
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Mary M.
This proof it works so well. It's very easy to blend into the skin. I have brown eyes. But this is almost clear so it will work for all. If anything needs done I would say to make the tube bigger so we get more. But they are so affordable I can just buy 2.
Heather B.
San Jacinto, CA
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Heather B.
I does make your shadow stay....IF YOU CAN BLEND IT. Once putting this on as a primer...it's next to impossible for me to get a good blend, even with my most buttery pigmented shadows. I guess it does what it says because your shadow stays put so well you can not blend. I'll stick with my Urban decay and too faced primers. Bummed I wasted my money.
Rachael B.
York, PA
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Rachael B.
Another Summer staple of mine!! It’s an oldie but goodie! Most definitely waterproof & sweatproof! I’ll even use this for long days/nights when I want my eyeshadow to stay put. Although, I don’t like to wear much makeup, especially during summer, I do love to add a sun kissed look sometimes and this is one of the products I make sure is in my summer bag. For years, this product has never let me down. Even after working a 12 hour shift or diving in a pool, this product holds up! Goes on in a milky shade but dries clear. I apply with applicator then pat with finger to blend. Let it set in then apply makeup. It does feel tacky but I don’t mind since it works! Highly recommend for summer months or anytime you need your eye makeup to hold!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works okay for me, it has a sticky consistency and makes the eye shadow last a little longer but not as good as others I have tried before. If you have super oily eye lids this won’t work for you. I will not repurchase again.
Cass K.
Tucson, AZ
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Cass K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great eyeshadow primer that is affordable. Very similar to Urban Decay Primer Potion Original. Clear when applied, increases pigment payoff and prevents fallout. If you tap it on (rather than swiping motion) you'll get more tacky texture, allowing for more intense color payoff and longer wear.
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Shianne P.
Most NYX products are hit or miss, I saw this and decided what the heck- for the price I’ll give it a go. It exceeded my expectations honestly. It comes out with a little to much product on the applicator, which is similar to a typical concealer type shape, but I only say that a little goes a long way. I rub it in with my fingers and there’s no remaining colors it’s transparent and doesn’t crease. The best thing is I can really blend my shadows but they stay flawless all day. I would recommend
Ashley D.
ocala, FL
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Ashley D.
I love thissss!!! It's affordable and works amazing for me! I have dry/normal skin tone. I put this on my foundation for my lids. I also use it under my eyes so my concealer doesn't crack. It keeps my makeup on all day and and make my shadows pop and stand out!
Jasmine K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!! This primer is actually waterproof and it makes your eyeshadow last all day long even if you are sweating! It takes about 60 seconds to dry and it dries clear it makes my eyelid a matte tone, any eyeshadow that I use goes on smooth. This primer is better then any eyeshadow primer I have ever used and that goes for high end products as well. I used this primer anytime I anyone's makeup!! I recommend this primer to everyone! The price is wonderful as well for a eyeshadow primer!!
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this eyeshadow primer! It’s the absolute best! I’ve tried so many and either they’re tinted too dark for my skin tone or they don’t blend well. I put it on with my finger and after it dries I don’t even notice it’s there. My eyeshadow lasts the entire day and I even noticed that it makes the colors more vibrant. Also to my surprise, no powder residue!! This is a game changer for me.[product:nyx-proof-it!-waterproof-eyeshadow-primer]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
il y a 8 mois
Isabella G. il y a 7 mois
Yes it does for me!
Shannon M.
Tiltonsville, OH
il y a 2 ans
NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer ? Is this any good how well does it work? I've seen mixed reviews.
Taylor R. il y a 2 ans
I personally have used this exclusively for at least four years. It works well for me, and I even have sensitive eyelids. Makes my shadows brighter, blend well, stay put for hours. And I’ve gone swimming with it on and it’s actually waterproofing. A little goes a long way.