BY NYX #9 in Eyelid Primer

Intensify your shadows with our durable and waterproof eyeshadow primer. Smooth on to lids before applying shadows and voila! Your eye makeup will stay in place no matter what the weather without creasing or smudging.

VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate, BHA

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Darian W.
Darian W.
Alliance, NE
This is a product that is definitely equivalent to its price. Though that is not necessarily an insult. It comes with a doe foot applicator that dips into a white, watery like consistency. When you put the product up to your eyelid, you first catch a whiff of subtle chemicals. Once it is on your eyelids. It is difficult to smooth out just with the applicator and you must use a brush. Not a quality one though because it may ruin it. Once it's on, it is a touch wet and slightly annoying. Once you put on your shadows though, it is not noticeable at all except for making it a little more difficult to blend the eye products. After that, you go along your day without any notice of it. Then it washes off easily. To summarize, the product does its job, no more, no less. If you are looking for an inexpensive product to keep your eyeshadow on and vibrant, this is a great product that I highly recommend. On the other hand, if you are looking for a luxurious primer that has a nice scent and pretty packaging, I'd keep looking. . t
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
Better than UD by far. This blows my UD primer, Jessie's Girl primer and every other primer I have used out of the water. Honestly don't know how I managed to keep my eyeshadow on before using this product. I love work at a small gas station in northern Texas and it stays hot all day long and I've done some super intense eyes with this primer and cover girl eyeshadows. It dries completely without the need to "set" it but still grabs ahold of that color and allows you to blend that out and smoke out and keep it that way all day and all night long. I've slept in my eyeshadow look before and woke up with it still fully intact. Seriously, go buy hoards of this stuff. I'll picket if they ever get rid of it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was so excited to get this! However totally overlooked the waterproof part, which actually turned out to be a good thing because man those shadows on my lid are not going anywhere!! It keeps my shadow looking even and on all night which I am a fan of. For this price it's a no brainer you have to get this!! 4/5 because I wish I was a squirt tube than having a wand!

UPDATE:
After only having this for a few days, the primer fell off my vanity and broke instantly. It's really to bad to have to give it now a 2/5 but the dispenser is cheap, you get what you pay. The formula is amazing it kept my eyeshadow smudge free and pigmented. Try looking for a plastic squeeze bottle.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!! This primer is actually waterproof and it makes your eyeshadow last all day long even if you are sweating! It takes about 60 seconds to dry and it dries clear it makes my eyelid a matte tone, any eyeshadow that I use goes on smooth. This primer is better then any eyeshadow primer I have ever used and that goes for high end products as well. I used this primer anytime I anyone's makeup!! I recommend this primer to everyone! The price is wonderful as well for a eyeshadow primer!!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Maybe it's just me and my oily lids but this didn't live up to my expectations. Don't get me wrong my eyeshadow lasted longer so it does what it says, but my eyeshadow still faded and by the end of the work day was just a one color muddled mess. I get that you get what you pay for so I can only be but so critical and most NYX products are great, but personally I'd spend the extra money for UD eyeshadow primer if your really looking for a difference in staying power between primer and no primer
Layla E.
Layla E.
A very great primer for oily lids. I have the most oily lids ever and no primer works, not UD, no concealers, not Milani. Nothing. This however works best for me. It definitely blends to nothing and doesn't provide color. But it's a great primer. Once set with a translucent powder, it staysss!! It lasts a long enough time for me (maybe 4-6 hours and usually primers last one with me). I definitely will buy this once it runs out
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this with some of my eyeshadows, hate it with others. If you keep this on your lid too long without applying eyeshadow it starts to feel tight. It doesn't do too well filling in creases, not sure if that's good or bad. It's a good primer for the price. I use this mainly with my Naked palette. This is one of the only primers I have found that I'm not allergic to.
Crissy N.
Crissy N.
I found mine as a clearance item so I figured why not give it a try!? It's the first time I've ever used a eyeshadow primer and it applies easily and it feels like there was nothing there. It really made the colors of my eyeshadow pop, so it's probably something I would buy again. I was rather impressed how much of a difference it made. Overall, a decent product!
Logan B.
Logan B.
If you're on a budget and don't want to spend your money on a high end eyeshadow primer I recommend this! I prefer high end primers over this one. But like I said, if you're on a budget this will do the trick! It goes on clear and it keeps your eyeshadow on for a long time, but the downfall is occasionally I would notice that it would look dry in certain places.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I adore this primer 110% because my eye makeup has stayed on for 48 hours without any fading or flaking. Totally affordable, the applicator is made well, it's great for travel, and it's one of those primers that you try and keep going back to. For anyone looking for a primer that for sure works without having to pay so much money, THIS IS IT!!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Varnville , Sc
What's so different from this brand than the cheap ones?
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Shreveport, LA
Is this better than Urban Decay's?
Samantha g.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I was wondering how long does this last on oily skin types.. ive tried a few drug store brands and they weren't too good for MY skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
Is anyone else's feel sticky to the touch after you apply it, mine is but I don't know if it's normal or not
Dava R.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Does this really help your eyeshadow last longer? I am looking for a good drugstore priced eye primed!