MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesNYX
Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 002oz

NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz

Meet the NYX Professional Makeup Utopia Eyeshadow Palette and take a trip to a dreamy, creamy makeup reality. With these 16 out-of-this world shades, discover a universe where warm neutrals coexist with super-saturated electric greens and hazy pastels, with a hint of rich velvet and metallic gold hues. This versatile eyeshadow palette features an ultra-creamy, blendable formula in matte and metallic finishes, perfect for creating endless eyeshadow looks. Mix and match your way to your ultimate color utopia! All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified. How To Use: Use a Micro Blending Brush to buff shades onto the eyelids and Micro Detail Brush to push pigments into the crease of the eye or add highlights to the inner corners. Pro Tip: Choose three shades! One for the lid, crease, and a highlighting shade for the brow bone and inner corners. Not sure which colors to pick? Choose one and the two closest to it. The Utopia Shadow Palette was designed with perfectly coordinate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tullahoma, TN
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Tayla T.
I absolutely love this brand, and I picked up these gorgeous colors today. The green caught my eye but I love the other colors too. This eyeshadow stays on a whiiile with my setting spray and stays vibrant and gorgeous. PS: My son thought the colors were pretty too and didn't mind being my eyeshadow model! 😁
Smyrna, GA
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
Ya tengo la segunda para mi colección es muy bonita esta palette, los colores me encantan me considero una persona que ama los colores y siempre me atrevo a probar nuevos y más colores y en especial los colores que tienen glitters ❤️ son mis favoritos. Cómo está me encanta mucho 🥰NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz
Hazelhurst, WI
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Jasmine H.
Saw this palette at walgreens and just had to have it! The color story is straight up adorable! The mattes could be a taaad more pigmented but definitely still a rock solid palette. Great fall shades and good amount of mattes and shimmers!
Visalia, CA
Muy buen producto hermosos colores y muy buena pigmentación está súper genial y muy fácil e útil para llevarla en tu cartera para una emergencia 🥰❤️
Natural Brg, NY
I never tried NYX shadows before & was kind of skeptical. I was wrong, this shadow range is absolutely beautiful & not like anything else I own. The shadows don’t feel heavy on my lids & they blend with ease. Some of the colors even look great on their own. Glad I purchased this & it was a good price!
Kissimmee, FL
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Norah M.
This is actually my first NYX eyeshadow palette. I love everything else from them and when I saw this I had to have it. The color story just looked so pretty and the price wasn’t bad. The formula is better then expected and I can’t lie I am surprised. It’s just a perfect little palette for whatever look you desire !
Austin, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Christina M.
This palette is versatile, has great pigmentation and the shimmers are really noticeable. The only complaint I have is the price-NYX is getting pricey for drugstore. I would recommend it-but wait for a sale.
Boulder, CO
Bought this pallet by total accident. It was a choice I do not regret. I love the blend of colors. I can make the statement I want with all the shades. I just wish a couple of the shimmer colors were a little more vibrant.
Festus, MO
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Jo C.
The pigment is fantastic and easy to both build and blend and you feel like a million bucks without breaking the bank!!!
Madison Hts, MI
NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette - Utopia - 0.02oz uploaded by Alyssa M.
Overall I like this palette. The color story is beautiful. I don’t like the formula for some of the shimmers but if you use a glitter glue it will be fine. I recommend picking this up with a coupon.

Looking for your answer?