BeautyEyeEyeshadowNYX
Professional Makeup Trio Eyeshadow, Casablanca, 46 g

NYX Professional Makeup Trio Eyeshadow, Casablanca, 4.6 g.

A professional trio of eye shadow shades, expertly coordinated for on-trend style and effortless application. NYX Trio Shadows are inspired by seasonal trends and offer some of the most unique combinations on the market- perfect for complementing fashion styles. All shades are designed to complement any skin tone in one sleek eye shadow set.

Expertly coordinated in both classic and unique, fashion; Shadows glide on easily and effortlessly; Includes dual eye shadow applicators

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Trio Eyeshadow, Casablanca, 4.6 g.!
Shahara G.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
These colors don't POP unless you use a good base! For a quick go to for dead on spot colors NYX is the BOMB!
April L.
Fargo, ND
Love the yellow pink and light pink , definitely high pigment, will for sure use again
Erica H.
Brandenburg
These shadow pallets are very pigmented! Easy to blend, very buildable. Good price range for these pallets as well.
Darlene W.
I love the colors! Always very pretty. I buy this brand a lot when I need fresh shades. Always priced right. IPSY NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Trio I highly recommend!
Stacey I.
Fresno
Nyx is a good brand and good I like how everything looks on me and I have dark brown eyes and it gives me good looks I see that theirs nothing to improve I want them how they are and I would buy them again :)
Audrey H.
Corinth, MS
Love these shadows that are super affordable and are great for pops of color to add to your collection on a budget! They are easy to use and build able the pigment is nice and the colors are pretty! I would buy this again!
Ana M.
Miami
SSuper hermosas, son super documentadas, lo uso siempre para el trabajo, para fiestas o eventos son esenciales en mi día a día, el empaque es normal lo que más importa es el producto en sí, lo recomiendo por lo anterior dicho son sombras que duran.
Chris C.
Coventry
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Great pigments , stays well ,blends well , my go to shadows . Love em definitely gerting more and will buy again
Holly B.
N Prince Geo, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Pigmentation was great fit the price, staying power was lacking. Even with a primer. Great colors though!
cccccc T.
Fresno, CA
These were my very first eyeshadow mini palettes  that I purchased when I was young.  They had a lot of beautiful colors and were very satiny and pigmented.  They also blended very well and didn't fade or crease when worn.  My favorite was the trio that had an olive green, navy blue, and dark purple.  I was sad when I couldn't find them anymore because other NYX eyeshadows that came out later weren't as great as these were.  Does NYX still make these?

Looking for your answer?