NYX Professional Makeup Super Cliquey Matte Lipstick uploaded by Michele L.NYX Professional Makeup Super Cliquey Matte Lipstick uploaded by Milady V.
12 colors available

BY NYX

Super Cliquey Matte Lipstick - Raise your squad goals with Super Cliquey Matte Lipstick! NYX Professional Makeup's beyond creamy bestie comes in richly pigmented shades that leave lips with a satin-matte finish. Featuring a super-soft teardrop-shaped bullet that hugs your lips, this lippie also makes it easy for you to precisely line that pretty pout. Need a little more lip color? Give the clicker a push to dispense the perfect amount of lipstick. - Super Cliquey Matte Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Dangerous
I absolutely love this product! I tried it out at L.A. Beautycon and straight after I went to a party. 4 hours later the lipstick was still there almost intact. I love the color and the matte effect which is outstanding. The price is really great for such a good quality product!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
South Bend
Review for: In The Red
Bought shade 'on the DL', beautiful color! Creamy, easy to apply, dont care either way about the clicking aspect, i do wish the color lasted a little longer, but would definitely recommend and would absolutely buy again, and in other shades as well.
Jihong L.
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Dangerous
One of my favorite NYX products. This lasts all day and doesn't budge even when eating or drinking. It has a beautiful not too dry finish and I love the color range. It's easy to apply so even beginners can use it. I would totally repurchase
Shonda S.
Shonda S.
Review for: Snarky
Love the color..love how fun it is to click to get product out...don't like how once I get something to drink or eat with this one it becomes very flaky and sticky! However, when I first put it on I love how matte it is without being drying.
alyssa s.
alyssa s.
Review for: Snarky
Nyx is actually one of my lipstick go tos! Easy application. Doesnt feel dry on the lips. Long lasting. Soooo many colors! Im always hitting the nyx section in my local cvs to see what new colors or formulas they have out!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Review for: Chain Reaction
So pigmented! Yes, so worth your money for only about $7. The packaging is pretty accurate to the actual color. This lip product is a long lasting product that won't dry out your lips. You can't beat the price!
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Review for: On The DL
Amazing product have bought it three times will never change. I told my friends and family about it they bought it too. Not expensive really worth it. Not hard to find can get it pretty much anywhere.
Caroline
Caroline
Review for: Risktaker
I love this color and formula. Goes on smoothly but leaves a soft matte finish. I applied it before going out for drinks and it lasted most of the night! I applied it with a lip liner and primer, which I would definitely recommend!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Review for: Obvs
I bought this based off of a buzzed article about the best summer beauty products and I am so happy with it! This color is so amazing with my skin tone. The lip color stays a long time and goes on so smoothly!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Review for: Conform
It was ok I love the colors the only thing is I couldn't really twist it inside other than that it was really pretty and Matte. And was a great product. I would highly recommend to others.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else had an issue with these falling apart? I bought some at Ulta and as soon as I took the clear wrapper off of serpent, the whole thing fell apart.