BY NYX

Soft Matte Lip Cream - NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream straddles the line between lipstick and gloss!Benefits:Creamy, lustrous formula applies like silkSoft matte finish exudes a sensual glowUnique innovative texture adds the perfect polish to any look - Soft Matte Lip Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream and things for my bros and sisters would be nice to get
Hava A.
Johnson City, TN
One of my favorite high quality and affordable lip products! I have lip liners, glosses, and lipsticks from this brand and absolutely love them all. This color in particular is beautiful and looks amazing with dark hair in my opinion :)
Ann B.
The color of the lipgloss gives me really fresh and glowy vibes. It has always helped me complete my spring and summer looks in a perfect way.The lipgloss really makes your lips look fuller and plump,with the right shine to it.I would 100% recommend!
Eden H.
nashville
I love these matte lip colors. They're reasonably priced and are long-lasting. I suggest using some kind of oil based moisturizer prior to applying the gloss because it can be a little drying. But def recommend.. awesome color selection!
Juanita D.
Bradenton, FL
This product makes my lips look so good. The packaging is OK but I don’t really pay attention to. It is so easy to apply and use. I got I.T a Walgreens a local drugstore. Yes I definitely recommend I.T.
Roxana C.
silver spring
I have like 30 of this lipgloss they are amazing and the wearing it’s ok but I love this product its meet my expectations and value is good with the price perfect I definitely recommend to everyone most definitely
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
excellent product. I love using it because it covers all the expectations and makes me feel brilliant.
Mimi M.
Orange
Ehhhh this one is okay. Comes off pretty easy but puts on smoothly and have a nice sent.
AIthough i really enjoy the of the color looks on my lips.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love this lippie! Love nudes and peachy pinks the color and coverage were amazing! Highly recommend this product  to all my friends
Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Love the color and it suites many skin tones! My friends love it, and the scent makes me want to eat it, but you know, that's not a good idea!lol