BY NYX

Soft Matte Lip Cream - NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream straddles the line between lipstick and gloss!Benefits:Creamy, lustrous formula applies like silkSoft matte finish exudes a sensual glowUnique innovative texture adds the perfect polish to any look - Soft Matte Lip Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Shana S.
Marshalltown, IA
I love the feel of this product on my lips. The formula doesn’t dry my lips out like a lot of things do AND the color is super impactful. It’s super easy to use and the applicator is very precise. Purchased at Ulta for less than $10–it’s a must have for my makeup bag!
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I really liked this product! And it works great for the price you pay! I really liked the color, but I didn’t really like the feel! I would probably not purchase this one again. Though it was still a good purchase.
Tanya A.
I love all of these matte lip creams. They last for a good amount of time and they're a great price. This lip cream has met my expectations I have purchased these creams multiple times! Would recommend
Chaparrita 🐇.
Lenexa, KS
Literally my fault gloss. Can wear alone or on top of a liquid lip. Nude to add gloss or dark to add a pop of color and brightness to the middle of the lip. Super creamy and comfortable on the lips. Fav I want more shades
Kelly g.
Rancho Santa margarita
I bought this at cvs and wad hesitant on the color but it is amazing and isnt too much with my light skin. I love how easily it applies and how smooth it is and isnt too sticky. It lasts a while just needrd to touch up after eating. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kayci G.
Vidor
Such a pretty par pink color! Super creamy with a nice matte finish. I would recommend using a lip scrub before to get all the dead skin off of your lips or this product will definitely cling to your dry areas. I like to mix it with a purple color when I go out to get a little darker shade.
Cj S.
Works pretty good, love the soft glossy feel and it fits good in a wristlet. Definitely a good color and they have a good selection of colors too. I had to find one or two colors that I liked to heft one to look good in my though 😂
sydnee a.
this is a very great product to use for overall look. it did meet my expectations. this is long lasting sometimes, just depends on time. it’s very easy to use and apply. i would recommend to others, it’s great.
Jey C.
Orlando
I love my lipsticks and was scared to go matte due to the heavy feeling but this did not disappoint and the color is everything. I now have at least 5 colors ❤️
Kayla S.
Jackson, MS
This is my go-to lip color! Looks good with almost everything, and helps this baby face look a bit closer to its actual age, too!