MakeupLip MakeupLipstickChickAdvisor
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream

by ChickAdvisor

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it���s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.

[product:nyx-professional-makeup-butter-lipstick-west-coast-016oz] ?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream!
Jessica R.
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love #nyxproffesionalmakeup! I really like this soft matte lip cream. I almost have them in every single color!!!! But my all time fave is Abu Dhabi.. I like that nude color it goes well with my skin tone. It's matte but does not dry up like other brand do. #selfiegame #glamgame *yeah I know bad lighting in my pic 🙈 sorry
Lea M.
Dalton, GA
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Lea M.
I absolutely love this brand as a whole! The formula to this product is super soft and does not leave a dry matte finish. I have use this product many times, in different shades! I definitely recommend to anybody who likes lipsticks!
Diana V.
Inman , SC
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Diana V.
🌻This gloss I like because it has color and is applied very easily, it also looks very nice in natural makeup... It's very good quality and very affordable🌻
Scout S.
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Scout S.
Very creamy formula. Drys quickly and is easy to apply. Good to go with a neutral look that’s not bold. Stays on for over 2 hours with not drinking or eating anything
Cas A.
Sonoma, CA
This won me on matte lipstick. It goes on smooth and stays on. The applicator makes Applying easy and quick. I love this color, it is great and natural on its own, also a great base for more dramatic lips. I have loved every color I've bought of these and definitely recommend.
Makenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very light weight formula that’s not drying, but it really just doesn’t last for me, I’ve used it with a few different nyx liners and 5 minutes after wearing a mask it’s completely gone :(
Anisha K.
It was not the best color on me and I'm not used to this type of lip color. It does not last long on me and would not recommend. Maybe a darker color in this brand works better but I'm not going to voluntarily get this brand again.
Araiyah L.
San Diego, CA
Such a pretty nude for warm skin tones! It’s very natural, a bit sheer but with layered color stays until you eat or drink but that’s with any of the lip creams. Putting more on will make your lips looks dry though.
Kathleen W.
Saint Louis, MO
The color Cannes is amazingly gorgeous. It is an perfect pinky red for my skin tone. The consistency of these soft matte lip creams is delectable. I love how easily it smooths on without being extremely drying on my lips. I would definitely recommend!
Monique W.
shreveport
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change
Ask a question to the Influenster community...