Nyx Professional Makeup Shine Killer Primer

Nyx Professional Makeup Shine Killer Primer

Nyx Professional Makeup has the ultimate weapon for your war on shine! Shine Killer is an oil-absorbing, anti-shine primer that creates a visible barrier between your skin and your makeup, acting as a buffer from outside elements. This oil-free formula is infused with vitamin E for a boost of hydration to help your skin stay fresh and your foundation stay true for hours. End your war on shine and get the smooth matte finish you've been waiting for with Shine Killer!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nyx Professional Makeup Shine Killer Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Nyx Professional Makeup Shine Killer Primer uploaded by Lori M.
Nyx Professional Makeup Shine Killer Primer uploaded by Lori M.
I have been searching and searching for a primer perfect for my oily face, well I think I found that in this NYX Shine Killer Primer/Base. The best part is that it has charcoal in it too. At first I was a little weirded out cause it was black but as soon as I spread it on it dissapeared and gave me a really good coverage. I was able to put on a full face of makeup and it didnt look clumpy at all. I was able to wear this for at least 12 hours without putting on more powder. My face did not get oily or shiny at all throughout the day. My fave felt super soft after putting on the primer so I could even wear it by itself and still have a good day without my face getting oily.

Looking for your answer?