BY NYX

Put an expert touch on every look using our ultra-fine SFX Set.Created as the perfect match for SFX Crème Colour, this loosesetting powder enhances the wear of any pro’s inspired body artor special effects. You can also dust our versatile and velvety softformula over your everyday makeup for a soft, matte finish.Lightweight and totally translucent, this powder can flawlesslytop off any look you dream up

Color Palette: Translucent

Beauty Purpose: Highlighting, skin tone improvement

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Stephanie D.
Baltimore
I really don’t like this powder. Super disappointed because I love all NYX other products. It has a terrible flash back when you take a photo and doesn’t work well with any skin complexion. Buy a prestige one please. You can’t buy cheap brands for setting powder. I usually use KAT Von d or my Mac powder foundation to act as a setting powder
Marlene G.
lake balboa
For the price it does the job. Makeup gets locked in place. I think it works in all skin types. The downfall of this product is that it has major flashback and leaves a streak. If desperate for a setting powder then I’d recommend
Hailey M.
Oswego
I like this for baking my face and taking away some shine, but I do have dry skin and I feel like it dries it out just a little bit so I definitely follow up with a primer mist facial spray afterward.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
Every bit as good as Urban Decay's DeSlick powder at a fraction of the cost.

Coverage: very light with no fallout.
Shade selection: limited but translucent is also offered.
Good for mature skin: Yes! Does not settle in fine lines and pores.
Controls oil/shine: all day!
Keeps foundation in place: all day!

NYX does it again, their knock-offs are always spot on and true to the high-end product they are emulating.
Lexi F.
Setting powder, something we all need to finish out makeup look , well NYX has come to save the day , the Sfx powder is so soft and affordable , I think they have many different kinds but I recommend this one, I use it everyday and I love it
Emily P.
This is such a cool little product! I only just found out about setting powder about 2 years ago and it has changed the way I do my makeup. I already loved the NYX brand so to find out the make a setting powder along with setting spray was amazing. I load up the biggest powder brush I have and swipe it over my finished look and bam my make up isn't going anywhere! I also learned you can make any lipstick matte with this setting powder. I apply my lipstick like normal and run a kabuki brush loaded with the setting powder over my lips. Instant matte look without spending a ton of money to buy the color you want in a matte look!
Kristin H.
I don’t notice whether this really sets my make up or not? I prefer to use setting spray because it makes me feel like it’s actually setting my make up rather than just adding on more powder. I’ll use it while I have it but likely won’t purchase or recommend.
Eileen R.
Hillsborough, NJ
This product has the worst smell ever. Smells like chemicals. Once it gets on a spot on your skin, it’s impossible to blot it off. It does help makeup stay slightly longer but not as much as other products. For the price, it’s alright but I still prefer alternatives to this.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I loved the NYX finishing powder because it blends so well, making my face smooth and blurred out, making it looked like i had had the perfect skin. It has a natural finish to it. Love love this product
Savannah H.
Y’all- a little goes a long way here, which helps this product go a long way for your wallet too. I love how I only need a small amount of powder to set my ENTIRE FULL FOUNDATION FACE! Now, if you use too much, everyone will know it as this stuff really does it’s job well. But with moderation, this is the perfect setting powder for wanting a natural finish, yet without any oily feeling or shine.
Morgan M.
Is this a good setting powder to use under my eyes after concealer?
Destiny S.
Laveen, AZ
Does this powder leave a flashback effect when pictures are taken?
Warda R.