NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie

Pucker up and powder your pout! Featuring a pillowy cushion-applicator, NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream goes on mousse-y and sets to a powdery-soft finish. Achieve a flush of color in eight vibrant shades - from warm peach to true red, and hot pink to cool plum - for an irresistible, just-kissed look.

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance\u002FParfum. May Contain: Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Can I get a #voxbox to review this please! #influenster?
What similar lipsticks are there?
How is this best applied ?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie!
Dover, PA
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie uploaded by Jasmine C.
This lippie glides on so smooth and almost feels like a mousse in texture when on the lips. It is supposed to set like a powder formula but I either layer it on too much to where it doesnt or the formula just doesnt do that for me, but it seems to sit more like a cream lipstick formula for me personally. The smell is pleasant and doesnt taste or smell chemically. The shade I have is will power which isnt an option on here but it's like a nude violet color almost. I wish this color was a more matte formula but I do like this color and lippie. I would recommend this to someone after I inform them it's a creamy formula NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie
Pittsburgh
The texture of this is perfect!! A super blurred out matte finish that isn’t overly drying. I like the powdery lip look, and this is definitely an affordable version. I’d give it more stars if the shade I’d gotten (Pop Quiz) looked anything like it did on the website– the swatch online was a dark reddish brick, but in person it’s a much brighter orange-brown. Not really my color, which is a shame because I love the formula.
Apple Valley, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Group Love
This product ended up not being one I liked so much. The applicator is really hard to work with and was too big for the shape of my lips. I always felt like it got all over my mouth. I liked the texture and color but the formula never “dried down” so it was easily transferred. In comparison to a similar product, the ColourPop blotted lip formula (which I love) this NYX lippie was much less favorable.
Hobart, IN
The packinging itself is cute, had to squeeze fairly hard to get the color to come out of the applicator. I absolutely loved the color which was Pop Quiz, which is a dark burgendy color. I can honestly say I did have a hard time when putting it on to get straight lines with the tip of applicator head on the product, you need a steady hand and may have to wipe some off to get it just right.
San Luis , AZ
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie uploaded by claudia P.
Very easy to use applicator & an even better formula that is lightweight. It's comfortable enough for everyday wear and very forgiveable if you're on the run and apply "messily." The shade, "Teacher's Pet" is just the perfect wash of color that I yearn for when wanting a sun kissed look. ♥️ #lightweight #sunkissed #powdersoftfinish #softcushionapplicator #nyx #amazing
West Hatford
Have had some issues with the ones I’ve bought due to the actual puff applicator. Mine didn’t last very long due to the puff soaking up the product but then just sitting with it so after a few weeks of me not using it it was funky and I didn’t want to put it on my lips. Maybe it was a fluke as I have liked other lip products from Nyx but this was a flop for me
California
Review for: Best Buds
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! it’s so easy to apply on my lips. The Nyx Powder Puff Lippie leaves my lips so nice and plumpy, the puff at the end of the Nyx Powder Puff Lippie helps you apply an even amount across your lips making you feel beautiful. I’ll definitely buy more and would love to explore their different colors. I recommend this lip stick to everyone!
Centerville, MA
Review for: Best Buds, Squad Goals
I’ve never been a lipstick wearer just because I don’t like the feeling of anything on my lips, but this is so nice because even though it might not last the longest, it’s perfect for me because it comes off so easily and i don’t have to be stuck wearing it all night. It’s very smooth. The only thing is, is I wish it didn’t show my dry skin so easily. Love the shades in this collection.
One of my absolute favorite lip products. They are matte to satin matte, and buildable sheer to high-medium coverage. I prefer to wear these sheer, but I prefer most of my lip products that way. They are not long lasting (maybe 2 to 3 hours without eating or drinking). The texture is the same as every other powder lip product I've used, but if you're not sure what that is it's very lightweight and a bit of a smooth powder texture. Powder lip products are not intended to be applied very thick. They were invented to give a blotted look while being near weightless and easy to apply. I can’t wait to go out and purchase additional colors!
Knoxville
Review for: Crushing Hard
I love this product!!! It’s smooth and stays on all day long! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth every single penny. I wouldn’t have any recommendations to improve it, it’s absolutely perfect. Just remember that a little will go a long way. It’s my go to! Stays on with little to no touch ups through out the day! The color stays vibrant too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London, ON
il y a 10 mois
Is the NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie worth it? My lips can get dry very easily so I'm wondering if the powder aspect contributes to the removal of moisture which you usually get with matte lipsticks. Also, how does it fare with creasing?
Jessica K. • il y a 10 mois
I’ve had no creasing or drying issues with the shade I have. I absolutely love this formula. I’m not a huge fan of matte liquid lippies but this doesn’t seem to dry down as much as the Lip Lingerie or Liquid Suede.
East Earl, PA
Amanda B. • il y a un an
These lipsticks are remarkable! It’s the coolest formula I’ve seen in a lip product because it feels like a soft powder on your lips without drying you out 🤯very pigmented with minimal transfer. May need to touch up after eating but it will always look like a tinted lip when faded!
Watseka, IL
il y a un an
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie ? Does this dry out your lips like a liquid lipstick
Suzanne L. • il y a un an
Hi! I don’t find these drying at all, I think the trick to applying is to not overload the applicator. They are very very lightweight and light feeling on the lips and you only need a little bit on the applicator - they are pigmented enough so a thin coat is all you need. so basically, don’t squeeze the tube too hard - just enough so not a ton of product is sitting on the applicator. I really like these a lot and find them very comfortable to wear!
Glace bay, NS
Rachel R. • il y a un an
At first I thought that would be a problem but I find it very easy to get a good precise line!