BY NYX

Silky textured blush. Featured in a signature quilted compact. Rich pigmentation provides long-lasting wear. Delivers a healthy, radiant natural glow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylie B.
Cushing, OK
i can't give NYX as a brand enough praise for having affordable, yet long lasting beauty products! i love this color, because my face tone doesn't react well with anything that pulls an orange tone, this color is perfect for me and all my freckles!
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I purchased this blush in several shades, I absolutely loved it, it’s great quality and super inexpensive. I found these online on NYX website, they were on sale. I would purchase more. I really recommend this blush.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
I really love NYX blushes! This nutmeg color is gorgeous! It’s a richly pigmented peachy nude and goes perfect on fair skin. It has a very subtle shimmer, but goes on more matte then what appears in the pan.
Mayra L.
Really pretty color and packaging. The formula is a little dry but still picked up good on the brush. It was also very pigmented and blended pretty good. I did notice that it does not last as long if not set with a setting spray but besides that, great affordable blush!
Carmen M.
Santa Rosa
If I’m not using Luminoso then I’m using this. It isn’t shiny like Luminoso so I love to wear it on days were I’m going for a more muted look. I haven’t noticed whether or not it’s buildable but I don’t mind since it’s inexpensive.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Leslie M.
Whittier
This product is long lasting and stays on for hours. Very pigmented and so pretty on the skin. It is buildable and doesn't look caked on. I have light tan skin and it looks really nice on me. I've tried some of their other colors and really like them as well.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
NYX is my favorite, I love their color collection and the blendable formula, buildable colors, and how inexpensive they are!
Alyssa C.
El Paso
Love this blush! Super pigmented! A little goes a long way but it blends very well. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Elaine J.
Tampa
For the price can't beat it great pigment the stars could spot you while wearing thus great job with this formula