BY NYX #50 in Face Primer

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Keep your Pigment in place and intensify color payoff with our new Pigment Primer! Creamy, blendable and easy to apply, this longwearing formula locks in color and helps prevent your favorite Pigments from creasing, smudging or fading. (Basically, it helps them reach their full pigment-potential.)

Isododecane, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica.

• How does everyone use this product (for what types of sha...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "it is easy to apply and i do love how it brings outa natural shimmery finish! i personally have normal skin but the formula would be great on all skin types. it hides pores and doesn’t look oily. i would purchase again !" in 3 reviews
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Y’all. This stuff is straight up spackle for your eyelids and I am HERE FOR IT! My eyelids tend to get really oily and usually by the end of the day, whatever eyeshadow I was wearing will have creased. I bought this primer as a last minute effort to keep my eyeshadow in place for the Pride festival I attended in Houston. If any of y’all know Houston during the summer, I have two words for you: hot, humid. I put on a thin layer of this primer, let it dry for a minute, and then did my eye makeup. I used the pastel goth palette from Kat Von D to do a rainbow look and I was SO worried that it would end up in a melty, muddy mess. Lo and behold, after being in 100 degree weather and sweating terribly because of it for 9+ hours, my makeup never budged. At all. It looked as good as I did when I first applied it. I’m still a little bit in shock. Buy this pigment primer, it is a crazy good lifesaver!!
Maya S.
This is the best glitter primer!! It's really affordable and works super well. I squeeze a small amount on my fingers, pat it on the areas of my eye where I want glitter, and then take a small brush and smooth it out before applying glitter. It's not too sticky and it holds the glitter well. Of course there's some glitter transfer but I think that's just a thing that happens with loose glitter. The only draw back is that if you want to put glitter on top of an eyeshadow, this primer will make it difficult. Whenever I apply this primer on top of any eyeshadow, it makes that original color fade away, so it's basically a waste of eyeshadow. This works best when applying directly to your lid!

Use with: NYX Face and Body Glitter and Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite affordable pigment primer. This helps bring out some shades that nees to be popping out. Lol! Make sure you blend it out even and let it dry a bit before applying your pigments. If you apply it quickly it will show up thick and hard to blend. But this is a great affordable pigment primer.
Katie G.
Knoxville
The pictures speak for themselves! I used this with the I Love You So Mochi pallet and it turned out even better than expected. It's lasted all day and my eyeshadow still looks flawless. I'll definitely purchase again.
Brittany H.
Henderson
I’ve used a lot of different pigment primers and glitter primer and I have to say that this one is going to be a staple in my kit. I didn’t think that I will be able to find an affordable pigment primer but I’m so glad that I gave this one a chance because I love it. I highly recommend and I would recommend that you buy it when Ulta has their sale.
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
So as far as priming for glitter, it works well. It's just hard to work with. If you're only doing glitter on your lid (with no other eyeshadow) it works amazing. If you're doing a full eye look and doing the lid last you have to be super careful about where you put this primer. If you get it near the crease, it's almost impossible to blend pressed shadow over.
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
I tried this primer because I love playing with glitter and had some loose glitters I wanted to wear as eyeshadow toppers. After applying the primer, while it’s still tacky, pack the loose glitter on with a sponge tip applicator. This method also works for glitter lip looks. I haven’t used another glitter primer because NYX got it right!!!!
Bethany W.
This primer is no joke! I literally have nothing bad to say about it at all. It’s so sticky and holds everything exactly where you want it. It goes on clear too, so you don’t end up with weird discolored patches. I applied glitter freckles with this around 3:30 pm on St. Patrick’s Day and was out well past midnight, the glitter did not move!
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
NYX Professional Makeup Pigment Primer works so well. I used this to set an all glitter eye look for a roller derby bout. Not only did it stay on all night long but the glitter didn’t budge after two hours of game play in a building with no air conditioning. I would absolutely repurchase this product and highly recommend.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
After reading some not such stellar reviews on a popular prestige eyeshadow primer, I decided to try out NYX. I am so impressed with this product for the price. I have the Too Faced Clover palette, which has a lot of bright and vibrant colors, some of which lack pigment when applied without a primer. This product makes those bright shades of yellow, purple, blue and green absolutely pop. I do recommend blending this out very well. It can be kind of smudgy upon application. But I just use my finger to blend it all over my eyes. Then I let it set with my eyes closed for about 30 seconds to give it some dry time before applying shadow. I will continue to use and buy this primer.
Kaniz K.
London, London
Nicole M.
How does everyone use this product (for what types of shadows)

back