BY NYX

Cruelty-free, affordable and professional cosmetics from NYX. Highly pigmented, richly formulated lipstick. Glides on smoothly, stays put and imparts a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish.

ingredients: For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging. Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Oleyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A, and Fragrance. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), or D&C Red No.36 (CI 12085).

Brittney H.
Wade
This is a cute matte color and Nyx is very cheap so the product is a great value. It’s very smooth and heavily pigmented. The packing is a little basic, but the price makes up for it. If someone is looking for a cheaper matte bullet lipstick, i would tell them to buy the Nyx Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick.
Daesha M.
philadelphia
Lip Stick Is Something I Wear Everyday Cause It’s Very Long Lasting And It’s Just Something That Makes Ya Lips Bright And Beautiful For You To Make Ya Self Look The Best On The Face. I Would Recommend This Product To Anybody Who Just Thinks Their Lips Are Not The Way It’s Supposed Yo Be !.
brynn h.
lititz
I really enjoy this #NYXCOSMETICS lipstick in “spirit”. I originally bought it because I saw it was a dupe for “so Hollywood” by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This is the first time I’ve bought this and I will for sure be repurchasing! It’s a wonderful creamy formula, and the color is beautiful.
Sabrena S.
All colors that I’ve owned have been amazing. Will continue to buy. Not very expensive for high quality makeup. Long lasting and says true to color! Super easy to apply as well. Love the packing as well and will recommend to others
Jolissa V.
I love the formula of these lipsticks. The price is amazing for such a high quality lipstick. The packaging is tacky but it is drug store. Overall the application is very easy and I would buy these again for the great formula!
Cheyenne H.
Winchester
I really like this lipstick. The color was vibrant and did not disappoint when applied. It lasted for a fairly decent amount of time but definitely not as long as others. I would recommend it if you like lipsticks and don’t mind something that you have to reapply.
faith b.
This product was great the lipstick is very creamy. This was my first time using this product and the packaging was very shiny. This product was pretty long lasting and I would totally buy this again and again.
Evelynn D.
This product is very creamy but still matte so it won’t spread all over your face. NYX makes some really good products and some iffy products and they’re lipsticks is for sure one of the best products they made ! They’re very pigmented too
A T.
kent
I love this product it’s really smooth to apply really cheap and affordable you could easily by at your local drugstore or even Walmart or target over all the packaging was really nice and I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Arielle M.
Trussville
I love Nyx lip products. These are my go to lip products for drugstore. They are easy to apply and feel great on the lips. They have a nice neat and appealing package. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!