BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 203 fl oz

NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz

Slay the holiday season with NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Setting Spray! This lightweight, best-selling formula locks in that holiday makeup look all day and night keeping your makeup matte through all the holiday festivities.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Vp\u002FVa Copolymer, Mahonia Aquifolium Root Extract, Niacinamide, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Sodium Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol.

Does anyone know if this product is a good setting spray?NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz
Is this worth it?
How does this product compare with the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz!
Jannette  A.
Schertz, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Jannette  A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite setting spray. It has a fine mist which I love because I don’t feel the face wet. The smell is amazing and my makeup stay in place all day. I think this product is one of the best in the market. I recommend it. NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
This spray is super good, it does not run makeup and it is long-lasting and its matte finish is highly recommended.
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Andree D.
This is a great drugstore setting spray! I always get nervous with matte setting sprays because they can make my skin feel really tight and dry, but this one doesn’t do that. It sets my makeup nicely and helps it last all day.
Marina  D.
Woodhaven, NY
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Marina  D.
This was my go to setting spray for a long time. Super affordable. Definitely helps the makeup stay all day. NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz
Annie M.
Springtown, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this setting spray! It’s an affordable option that actually works. It keeps my makeup in place all day and feels very lightweight. It doesn’t have an unpleasant smell either, which I have experienced with many other settings sprays.
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Target
Love! 💜 I actually purchased this when covid happened actually! Sadly :(. I don’t wear make-up a lot but I wanted something for when I did wear make up and I have no regrets! I love it! It works fabulous and I will always buy again! 🖤
nichole T.
Coral Gables, FL
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by nichole T.
Purchased at: Target
This product is great and inexpensive. I used it over Halloween makeup in very humid weather and it didn’t budge for the entire evening. I would highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Butler , PA
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great setting spray. Its inexpensive and works just as well as my Urban Decay All nighter. It left my face looking flawless. I have very sensitive skin also and Nyx products have not bothered my skin in any way. I would defiantly repurchase and recommend to a friend. #Nyx #NyxMatteFinish # settingspray # drugstorebeauty #ulta # voxbox #influenster NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by Celine S.
I’m a huge fan of my new NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz!!! I have a naturally oilier complexion which is never helped by adding on makeup, so with this matte setting spray I finally beat the shine! It is also the setting spray officially recommended by the CDC, so would I recommend it? HECK YES I DO!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who is currently a makeup user, you won’t regret it. Oh, and this spray is currently on sale at Target!
katie M.
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz uploaded by katie M.
This was a great product considering the price; however it took a long time to dry and didn't last all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eleny R.
Van Nuys, CA
Josmary S.
PuntoFijo
il y a 10 mois
NYX Professional Makeup Matte Finish Face Setting Spray - 2.03 fl oz que tan bueno es esto? Y realmente deja un acabado mate? Cuanto tiempo de duración tiene el acabado en la piel?