BeautyEyeEyelinerNYX
Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner

NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner

Deck the halls and your eyes with all-out shine and perfect your holiday makeup look with the NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Polyurethane-35, Pvp, Tin Oxide, Squalane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\u002FVp Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate\u002FSodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, T-Butyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77499\u002FIron Oxides, CI 77891\u002FTitanium Dioxide, Mica.

Is this product longwear and waterproof?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner!
Emily B.
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have no complaints about this NYX metallic liner! I like to use it either on the lid of as a pop of sparkle in a cut crease look. It’s very reflective, beautiful and lasts all day long. I like that the liner is thin and has a good point so I can get a clean line.
Gloria B.
W Valley City, UT
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner uploaded by Gloria B.
Purchased at: Walmart
good the eyeliner looks a bit delicate the surface of the cut is excellent I love it I have it in a different presentation but without a doubt it is the same
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Terrible. I love the liquid matte liner from NYX so I I decided to give this a go when I saw it on the website. The color description made it seem like it was going to be a gun metal gray, but I was sadly it was just a weird translucent grey color with sparkles. I returned it.
Bianca •.
Saint Clair, MI
I try so many eye liners in the market and so far this is one my favorites. If I can I will purchase more but sadly it was for limited time.
Tonya C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeliner is so gorgeous. Its along the lines of a rosegold in color, but has a tad bit shimmer to it and it makes my eyes pop. Im always being complimented whenever I wear it. It lasts all day long. I would recommend this product.
Peach A.
The best liquid liner I've used. Its better than Kat Von D and Better Than Sex. It's easy to apply and is truly waterproof. Plus it's extremely affordable and completely worth the price. I plan to sick with this for years to come, 10/10, would recommend.
Cecelia M.
New Haven
This is the smoothest eyeliner I have ever bought. The color is so intense and the application is super smooth.
Jennifer C.
Shamokin, PA
Bought this to try something g new. Got it for 4 dollars on black.Friday. I wasn't expecting much. Well let me tell you, this goes on so beautifully and black. Smooth. I had a issue with the tip bending a bit. But. If a problem like that happens you can cut the piece and keep going. This is a great and affordable liner.
Aljia M.
Saint Etienne
Acheter l'année dernière pour Noël, ce un produit assez résistant qui peut dure 24 h une fois sèche, je le recommande a des yeux ferme
Katarina C.
Bratislava
Ah I love this eyeliner so much! The glitter payoff is AMAZING and the price point is good as well. It's a perfect way to make my daytime makeup look nighttime-ish when going out later in the day. You can wing it, or just brighten up your lash line and make your eyes pop :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...