BeautyEyeEyelinerNYX
Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner

NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner

Show off your smooth moves this holiday season using the NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner. Featuring a slender and flexible brush tip, this black liquid eyeliner lets you draw intensely pigmented lines with fluid precision.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Acrylates\u002FEthylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Propanediol, Laureth-21, Acrylates\u002FDimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 77266 [Nano]\u002FBlack 2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner!
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love, love, love this eyeliner. It’s budge proof, lasts for hours & hours (doesn’t run or anything). The tip is felt tip, but flexible enough to glide easily & it’s perfect to use to accentuate to inner corners of eyes to give off a more feline eye look. I love it & I hope they bring it back for the next holiday season.
Kristin L.
Bronx, NY
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Kristin L.
This is a really great liner! It’s a brush tip so it glides on easily and it doesn’t drag or transfer at all. I gave it 4 stars because it dries a little shiny and I prefer a more matte liner. All in all I would totally buy again!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Sarah P.
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is epic! This liner goes on so nicely. It’s a true black. The pen is easy to do a wing with. I love how you can control the amount you want on. It goes on and stays on. It has a matte finish.The packaging is so nice even for a drugstore product. This is a must have for your makeup bag. Epic Ink Liner
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Michelle M.
I have used allot of different liquid eye liners. But now have come close to drawing as smoothly as this one. It is a brush tipped pen and goes on so smooth and is very black and opaque. Does matte and dries almost instantly. I will most definitely be repurchasing this product and highly recommend it to you his as well. It will run you under $20 so well worth it.
Amira Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Amira Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner My only and unique eyeliner I use. I have a sensitive eye so not all the products suite me so when I use nyx waterproof eyeliner I really fell comfortable and my eyes don't itches me so I'm happy with nyx. #influenster #NYX #beauty
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
NYX Professional Makeup Love Lust Disco Epic Ink Liner uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m loving this waterproof mall eyeliner the tip is so thin and precise I could make winged eyelashes in less than 30 seconds.wow. This is worth the buy if u let it dry it willl he harder to remove so if you make a mistake clean it up quick!
Rocío M.
San Diego, CA
I like this eyeliner, it applies fine but in a certain time starts to smudge in my eyes so doesn't lasts very long.
Daisy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Honestly a very pigmented eyeliner and super easy to work with and to apply a winged liner. Sometimes the tip becomes non pointy but I like to cut the loose hair with scissors to perfect the precision, I love it!
Leah R.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow this eyeliner is pitch black and the fine tip makes drawing a wing so easy. No need to spend your money on an expensive eyeliner when you can get the same look from this affordable one!
Demi S.
Bloomington
Love this liner! I use it and the pigmentation is wonderful. It contrasts nicely against my brown eyes. I wish the tip could be thinner for a more precise wing on the marker style.

Looking for your answer?