Nyx Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Los Angeles uploaded by A M.Nyx Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Los Angeles uploaded by Kelsey B.Nyx Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Los Angeles uploaded by Lucinda M.

BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Los Angeles Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Kelsey B.
Okay, so I got the Los Angeles palette and loved it. It comes with a lipstick (soft matte cream), four eyeshadows, one highlighter and one blush. This literally is the perfect on the go/beginner kit! The eyeshadows blend so well and the lipstick is probably my favorite product. Not lumpy and goes on so smooth!!!
A M.
Evans
So I got this Los Angeles palette for sale at exchange and I really love it. It comes with the lip cream shade Los Angeles and 4 eyeshadow, 1 blush and 1 highlighter. It has everything I need in one pallet. I love the shade of the eyeshadow too and easy to blendNYX City Set Lip, Eye, And Face Collection! Your Choice Of London 2.0, Rome, Los Angeles, Dublin, New York, And More! Perfect Holiday Gift Set! Full Face Makeup In A Collectors Box! (Los Angeles 2.0)
Lucinda M.
I really liked how these were on sales at Kohls! I didn't like the matte lip gloss that it came with but my mom loved it! there was a lot of different themed boxes! I loved how this came with a lot of different shades and make up