BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Berlin Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

♠️~Toni S.
The colors defiantly looked nicer on the back on the box ! The inside I wasn’t too impressed with the colors . I’m more excited about the matte lip Creme than anything cause those I love ! The packaging is really bulky and the inside resembles dollar store makeup .
Kaybienne R.
Beautiful packaging and the colors look nice in the box. I liked the colors offered. The colors were a bit difficult to blend and the blue looked lighter than it appeared in the box. Great for beginners and got it on sale at a good price.
Diah✨ B.
Lawrence, KS
This is a very affordable product and you definitely get a bang for your buck. Shadows and blush are highly pigmented! The matte liquid lipstick is decent but requires a couple of layers. It comes off a little and definitely should be used with a lip liner or it will bleed. If you put too much of the lipstick on it will get chunky.
Aylana a.
This is an awesome product!!! This product has great pigment and it’s perfect for everyday use! I think this is best for pale skin but it’s still beautiful on fair skin. It’s also perfect for everyday use! I would definitely buy it again!
member-ca29e
I like most of the NYX products that I have tried. They are reseasonably priced, especially these little boxed sets. I wish I could find more of them! The only draw back is that o wish they were more pigmented!
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
I love the colors in this palette. The base eyeshadow is a light mauve color. The brown is great for crease. The greenish color is great for liner. I've actually used it on my upper and lower lid. The highlighter and blush apply great. No fallout. I just wish this palette came with a more neutral lip color. I feel like the color is too bold for the bold eye. But i love the complete look idea. Great for throwing a whole look in your bag or traveling and the wear is long lasting. NYX Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Berlin
Claudia d.
miami, fl
Spanish: Este combo se nyx Me gustó mucho me gustaron los colores y el contraste de ellos con el labial, las sombras me gustaron pigmentan bien duran bastante pero botan mucho polvo, me fascino la presentación y lo económico (12 $) que fue a pesar de la buena calidad de este producto que es muy buena.

English: I liked the colors and the contrast of them with the lipstick, the shadows I liked pigmented well they last a lot but they throw away a lot of dust, I was fascinated by the presentation and the economical thing (12 $) that was in spite of the good quality of this product that is very good
Julia W.
Neusäß
I‘ve got this collection as a gift from my bestfriend. When I‘ve seen it the first time, i‘ve been so excited to use the eyeshadows, especially the green one. The eyeshadows aren‘t pigmented as good as I thought they‘d be, I don‘t like Lip Cream and the highlighter and the blush aren‘t well pigmented as well.
For a price of 20€ I definitely wouldn‘t buy it again.
Eva E.
stange
Jeg er super fornøyd med dette NYX produktet, highlighteren var helt nydelig men syntes ikke så godt da jeg prøvde å blende den ut på kinne mitt,ØYESKYGGEne var ikke noe pigmenterte som gjorde meg litt skuffet og blushen vet helt perfekt.Jeg vil absolutt anbefalle deg å kjøpe dette produktet. NYX Professional Makeup Lip, Eye & Face Palette - Berlin