MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersNYX
Professional Makeup Land Of Lollies Highlighter

NYX Professional Makeup Land Of Lollies Highlighter

Serve up nothin’ but irresistible illumination with our new Land of Lollies Highlighter. Available in two limited-edition shades, this soft and sparkly powder is swirled to perfection—just like those epic lollies you could never ever finish. Choose from peach with gold pearls and lavender with blue pearls. (We know it’s tough. Grab them both if you must!) When you’re ready to glow get ’em, lightly buff the color you heart most along the highest points of the face. Now you’ve got a lit-from-within look that pops!

INGREDIENTS

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica.

Hello, I would like to try this product and I have never tried it and I really like this brand and I would like to know what it is and if it works or not, I will promote it on all my social networks, if someone could contact me, thank you.?
how is the pigment ? ? ✨?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Land Of Lollies Highlighter!
Stacy W.
Florence
NYX Professional Makeup Land Of Lollies Highlighter uploaded by Stacy W.
Review for: Confetti Glow
Love this product! Beautiful glow, and did not accentuate my texture! Left a natural glow to my skin!
member-11df8
Review for: Powdered Sugar
This is my favorite highlight it is pigmented and beatiful shades. This is such a good brand for bigginers.
Alissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Powdered Sugar
Great quality for the price! It’s so pretty and applies smoothly to the skin! I love this product and I use it all the time when doing my make and it is long lasting! I would purchase again and recommend it!
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I forgot I had this and used it on my brow bone today and I’ve gotten so many compliments!
Nicole S.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this brand the color is so beautiful and it feels great on the skin it blends very easily very pigmented great for all skin types and doesn't dry out the skin and it's shimmery.
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Powdered Sugar
I love this nyx makeup Highlighter and I must say it has a shimmer and blinding highlighter I absolutely love this highly lighter it’s affordable and highly recommend this and will surly buy more color
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
1,372 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Confetti Glow
this highlighter is very subtle and light. it's super shimmer and soft. the shade is perfect. i get a hint of lavender with a small glow. its lightweight and beautiful.
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Powdered Sugar
Very much it is pleasant to me as it looks on skin. Quite natural luminescence, separate spangles, in principle, are not evident) there is no Obvious rozovinka, but it and not usual boring yellow. Tried it as shadows a damp brush.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Review for: Powdered Sugar
I was excited to try this one out but when I went to apply my brush the highlighter was almost moist and it crumbled. Wasn't happy with that so I don't know if I got a bad compact but wouldn't purchase it again.
t B.
Review for: Powdered Sugar
This highlight is so creamy and pigmented you dont even have to wet the brush for the BAM!! glow. I even use it on my eyelids for a major pop